Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
One thing that bothers me about her is when she responds to 'hate' comments on TikTok when only a few years ago she outed people's personal life stories on YouTube for hundreds of thousands to see :unsure: preaches about people having 'sad lives' yet she's profited off the back of people's private secrets. Walking hypocrite. Yeah you didn't hold those values of be 'kind' back then did you Grimo as it was lining your own pockets!

Reactions: 18

ABCD12333

ITS STUNNING
ITS UNBELIEVABLE
IM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED
ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE
MY SWEETNESS 🤮
Fucks sake she needs to add more words to her vocab I'm sick of hearing it 💤💤😤😤

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member

Spencer is definitely starting to get annoyed with her…

Queeny.x

Omg omg omg and omg

Please god bring this woman back down to earth.
I find myself here again to vent.

Yes I don't care, i will say it she is failing so bad at being a mum and to see all the comments "oh imo your a fantastic mum and I'd leave my child with you anytime" 🤢🤢🤢 I honestly wouldn't trust her with a dog.
She makes parenting look soo hard. Correct me if I'm wrong but all she ever does is moan about being a mom, im sick of hearing how she dont get sleep and refuses to go in the pram and how they have to work there life around rennie. Oh but it's ok guys because she follows the complaining up by saying "I'm not complaining though I'm so grateful" 🙈🙈🙈🙈 yes you are complaining hun

Can't wait to see how rennie turns out ina few more years she will be the biggest brat going with the same victim mentality as her mum, she already dictates thier life now.

Who in the right mind just decides I'm going to hire a studio out to pretend to be a kids TV presenter.
I'm so baffled to why everyone thinks its normal?

And even if that was a route she wanted to go down then set up another YouTube channel for it.

I couldn't say I was that surprised though because every other tiktok is her screaming some song at rennie.

Ps that's what we call her rennie and believe me that's what everyone else will call her in school.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Just what you want from your child’s TV presenter, knowing if they are shagging their husband!
People on TikTok are asking where they can watch the video, and others are directing them to her YouTube page, and can you imagine after that kids video one of her sex Q&As comes on! She is the absolute worst.

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
I
They literally think they have this tough life of work work work.. they lounge around their pig sty house all day and go for endless walks/Starbucks trips.

just imo moaning yet again about ren sleeping for two hours for her nap but apparently didn’t sleep A WINK on holiday “cheekygirlllll”

I literally hate this passive aggressive tone she has about her child napping, she is a baby!!!! She thinks she’s being ‘relatable’ constantly moaning about these things.

Imagine when ren is older and is the ‘young attractive one’ and imo is getting older and older … I can sense there will be seriousssss issues. They won’t be these besties like imo wishes, she will constantly be jealous of her own daughter coz she’s a massive narc
Half of Rens sleep issues are bloody caused by Imo anyway. I think deep down she knows this which is why she’s so passive aggressive.
She wondered why she slept so well on the plane.. probably because of white noise have they literally not even tried a white noise machine? One of the “must haves” for baby sleep.
Saying everytime she sleeps they don’t make a sound and are absolutely silent.. the advice is to CARRY ON AS NORMAL when your baby sleeps 🙄. But then I suppose their normal is shouting and screaming at each other like twats.

She just hasn’t got a clue but deletes any comments that question her. You can google sleep schedules for an 8 month old they only need two 1 hour - 1.5 hour naps a day they… don’t need a 3 hour nap by the afternoon.
Needs to stop treating her like a new born!

bubbles?99

VIP Member
She thinks everyone was staring at her for eating on her own with her child? What world is she in? Single Mums go on holiday, out for lunch, and coffee etc all the time. Nobody stares! People even go to hotels alone. She always thinks it’s all about her when really nobody cares
Late to this but when she said this it pissed me off, I’m a single mum. So if Imogen saw me out with my child, would she stare at me and find it weird I’m on my own with him?

• Heart

AmandaGarceeeah

I don’t get what she means when she said Renault was up all night because they’re back from holiday? Portugal and the UK doesn’t have a time difference? Am I missing something lol

• Haha

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Why do they use this fluffy pram insert in hot weather?! It makes me feel ill thinking about how hot and sweaty that poor baby must be 🥵
It really pisses me off! Along with the carrier! She’s a big girl who obviously shows signs of being too hot (flushed cheeks etc) and yet they insist on stupid things like this!!

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Does she take a bottle is a yes or no answer. Why does she need to write FOUR paragraphs about things that aren’t related at all. God she’s insufferable.
Also Chris Brown really? How old are you. A 12 year old in the noughties lol. Supporting an abuser, classy!
I was so confused by the second slide wondering why Chris Brown is at all related to bottle feeding a baby 😂

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
It annoys me that she makes out it’s so RaNdOm but really it’s more likely that she was doing her makeup while pups was cleaning/playing with the baby. Imo started singing along to Renault Clio’s toy like Simon Cowell was watching and goes “omg pups did that sound good? PUPS?! BABYLOVE! Did I sound good then singing that song? The song with the toy! I sounded good didn’t I?!” She shoves a bewildered Spencer out the way and decides she’s having Mummy time with Renayyyylia, sets up the camera, takes a toy off the baby and presses the button herself. She gets the content, get’s back up to carry on with her makeup and upload the tiktok, apologising for how she looks. She spends all day “working” - checking the comments and counting likes. The compliments come rolling in from the 12 year old huns, she ignores any negative ones so believes EVERYONE loves her. She makes more and more singing tiktoks to get those likes, and now sees that wasn’t enough so it’s suddenly her DREAM to be a childrens tv presenter. Never takes her kid to a class but thinks she knows better herself. Spencer has the gym now so he’s not giving her the attention she needs.

• Haha

laura4040

OMG she is terrifying. And it’s absolutely awful. She’s so unnatural and it’s cringe worthy.
also what is the obsession with CLEVER CLEVER

Miss Immy can do one

Lotus101

VIP Member
still going on about herself to overshadow fathers day 🙄🙄🙄
Wtf is she even talking about? 😂
What mother does through hours of painful labour and thinks “let me see their face.. are they cute enough for Instagram?” Why does that make you special 🤦‍♀️.
She really wants to push this magical bond / relationship with Ren I find it so forced and desperate… most parents absolutely adore their children Imo. It doesn’t make you special.
she goes on like she’s the only woman on the planet to ever have given birth because no one else can possibly understand ✨the connection✨

Hunnyyyy… Rens hates you and we all know she has a nicer bond / is happier with Spencer so just have a day off will ya 🙄.

• Heart