Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aishasidd

From a psychological perspective 🧠 positive reinforcement is when a positive/pleasant outcome follows a behaviour. But Miss Princess Hun Bun Imi is constantly throwing it out there like there’s no tomorrow. ❌ She praises Renaelia when there is no need to as she hasn’t done anything to warrant the praise. Excessive positive reinforcement can do more harm than good.

As Renaelia is getting older, she will more than likely be confused as to what is real positive reinforcement as Imo will praise her for stupid things like blinking. 🙄
Renaelia coughs and imo is like “clever girl “☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I bet there will be accounts for “miss immy” on tiktok and insta in no time, her lashes are old news lip kits are done, house reno out the window, hunny store was a fail so this is her new brand

• Sick
  • Haha

Ameliaarosexo

Bet people who actually spent their life trying to be a children's presenter are screaming right now,just gross the fact she can do this and possibly be successful because she's already got a following. Even someone who studied child development is saying her methods of teaching children colours etc is wrong. Bet she doesn't listen tho. Ms Immy knows best🙄

y0ud0y0ub00

She’s goes to explain what’s wrong worth Renaelia, then obviously thinks “oh hang on, that could make a whole other video”.. what a strange woman

• Haha

gdennis20

VIP Member
This is coming from a girl who used to be make up obsessed 6-7 years ago! But does anyone think make up just isn’t in fashion anymore? I never want to watch make up videos.. I find them so boring 😂 I must wear it like what, once a week??

squacksquack

Chatty Member
I know you shouldn't compare babies but the difference developmentally between Renalia and Zoe's baby Ottie is astonishing. Renalia is bored shitless
The thing is it’s not any deficiency on Ren’s part, it’s her silly parents not providing opportunities for her to explore and develop. Very sad.

• Heart

Crazy87

Why did she say in the vlog Ren must have picked something up (illness) from another child? Does she realise illnesses can come from anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also if her child was ill in Portugal why take her on another holiday so soon. Pmsl when Spencer was in the gym bet she was telling him what a clever boy he was while doing her creepy faces she made in the miss Imi video 🤣

Ameliaarosexo

Has anybody with kids tested her video out on them yet then? Tempted to try it on my 16 month old and he has been a little shit all day so I wouldn't feel bad for inflicting her on him 😂

• Haha

Zigazigaaah

Genuinely asking here. Is this serious or a piss take?

I absolutely loved her videos, up until Pups and then she changed, and since the pregnancy she has changed again.

This is not intended to be harmful but I think she has some issues she should be seeking help for. I worry about that poor baby.

Attachments

Eat123

Oh my god as if she went to Wireless after all that hooha about the bottle! Thing is, it’s completely normal if she has got Ren to take a bottle and she’s left her for an evening to see a concert, but it’s like she feels she has to lie about it because people will think she’s a bad mum if she doesn’t exclusively BF and give up her entire life to be a mum. I genuinely do feel for her I think she is seriously struggling with some mental demons and seriously needs to get off the internet, have a detox and sort her head out a bit, I think she probably is finding motherhood hard and is lying to people so she looks like the mum that she thinks she should be

y0ud0y0ub00

She clearly wants a CBeebies deal. Someone commented that they should hire her & she liked their comment. I don’t think she’ll be successful though. She’s too fake for them, all the CBeebies presenters are much more natural (no lip filler, minimal makeup etc) if she does get a deal, which I highly doubt, she’ll have to scale her makeup back quite a lot

Also, I don’t think parents will be happy if they Google her & find her half naked photos on the internet & her obvious eating disorder

Reactions: 16

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
From a psychological perspective 🧠 positive reinforcement is when a positive/pleasant outcome follows a behaviour. But Miss Princess Hun Bun Imi is constantly throwing it out there like there’s no tomorrow. ❌ She praises Renaelia when there is no need to as she hasn’t done anything to warrant the praise. Excessive positive reinforcement can do more harm than good.

As Renaelia is getting older, she will more than likely be confused as to what is real positive reinforcement as Imo will praise her for stupid things like blinking. 🙄
It’s like when Imo and dirty Dee said they always compliment girls no matter what. It just comes across as fake and doesn’t make sense. They think it’s being so loving and caring but it’s not.
Usually it’s people like that who are two faced bitches behind closed doors.
Renault Clio is going to have so many issues growing up

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
So now she uses a HOTEL TOWEL to take her makeup off? Some poor hotel staff now need to clean her mank makeup of their towels?! That’s like me walking into her shit tip of a house and using her while towels to take my makeup off… what planet is she actually on?

When was this?
Couldn’t agree more on this. Grimo’s the type of person to deem cleaners as ‘below her’ and she has a real cheek wiping her big tangerine mug off on that towel! That poor, poor cleaner, the disrespect and self-entitlement from fish lips is astounding. Get some respect Grimo.

• Heart

greenwk1

Her latest TikTok singing on the walk is solely for attention on TikTok and not because Ren actually enjoys it or gets anything from it - as per. Ren looks like if she could climb out of the carrier and run far far away from Imo she would.
God i thought that was spencer being carried at first 🤯

• Haha

Omghon

• Haha