Imogenation #41 Hugo's got bare p's, Imo's career is on its knees, Spencer where's all these trees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Looks like Imo and spenny made it on someone’s stories today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think she still thinks Ren is a newborn. She is obsessed with getting her down to nap… the poor girl is 8 months old and can’t do anything she really should be doing at that ages because she is just forced to sleep or left in some sort of container or attached to the boob. It’s sad for Ren honestly. She will be one and just starting to crawl if her mother carries on. Spencer needs to tell her to stop because what she is doing is really stunting Rens development.

Reactions: 31
6ADE8BC6-C401-4DF5-9562-FDB1C279F762.jpeg

Someone mentioned on here about them not showing Pooh corner…cue the post after she reads here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joking in her vlog "do the terrible 2's start at 7 months?" ohhhh Imo haha just you wait hun, you're gonna have a blast if you think she's difficult now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally agree with everyone, Imo is far too possessive and almost creepy when it comes to wanting to make sure Renault sees her as her favourite. She needs to chill tf out, maybe have a cocktail or a gin?? 🍸
Or one of those gluten free, sugar free (everything free angels) sweets that she devours while her jaw and mouth moves like a food deprived camel 😅

Reactions: 23
She's the absolute worst advertisement for sleeping bunnies, I wouldn't touch them with a badge pole now if she still thinks an 8 month old should be napping as often as a newborn.

Reactions: 9
Why has she dressed that poor child in and outfit so big she can’t even have her hands out?? Every picture she has her hands inside. Babies explore sooo much with their hands at this age and it’s so important.

Reactions: 15
On her IG post, the 3rd video in the carousel. Ren can barely hold herself up right in the seating position and when she does topple back she can’t even sit back up. There is no way that baby can roll over or is even close to crawling. She’s really fucked her development for her own selfish ego and need to be complimented every waking moment by her 12 year old cronies.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I started to watch the tesla video but had to turn off. She was more unbearable than usual. When she kept saying he looked so fit driving it, well it just makes me think she’s money grabbing. Like he looks better if he looks rich?
and at the beginning she mentions her makeup looking bad because she was crying but will explain in another vlog- just looking for sympathy from the huns in the lead up to whatever lie she comes up with about Hugo.
When she “surprised” Spencer she asks him to guess then it cuts to another clip. Clearly not a genuine reaction at all. He definitely knew he was getting to play Alfie Dyes for the day. It’s almost creepy how much she is copying Zoes life, the same restaurants, garden centres that aren’t even local and now the car

Reactions: 22
Speaks volumes how happy Reno is when spenny is in the back of the car with her compared to when she’s with grimo

Reactions: 11
someone in tiktok comments said “she reminds me of a big onion bless her” about the baby , crying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.