Imogenation #41 Hugo's got bare p's, Imo's career is on its knees, Spencer where's all these trees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she had loads of clips with Hugo in it that she has cut out since he has been acting like a road man on tik tok live?
Like normally she would’ve surely included Hugobees reaction at this unreeeeeal car .. isn’t it unreal Hugobee.. you are so lucky your fit big sister is picking you up in this unreal car because I didn’t have a car growing up I was so poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think she had loads of clips with Hugo in it that she has cut out since he has been acting like a road man on tik tok live?
Like normally she would’ve surely included Hugobees reaction at this unreeeeeal car .. isn’t it unreal Hugobee.. you are so lucky your fit big sister is picking you up in this unreal car because I didn’t have a car growing up I was so poor.
Especially considering she even said “we’ll go pick Hugo up and show him” after Spenny went to show her dad? Which is weird in its self, they rented it lol.

Reactions: 16
Why was she acting like she bought the Tesla when they actually just rented it? Lol also I do wonder if anyone close to her is picking up on the fact she’s clearly mentally unstable

Reactions: 20
I wonder what the surprise was. Something that fits with his badboy image or the SWEET BOY raising from the ashes one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would respect (I am using that word VERY loosely) her more if she had included a part where she has Hugo on camera and covers the fact he has acted a knob on tik tok? Like here he is the one acting a big man on tik tok guys please don’t take anything he says seriously because he is young and embarrassing like we all were at one point but trust me none of what he is saying is true bla bla bla . Rather than just ignoring it and cutting him out of videos etc and doing her usual just pretending nothings happened :rolleyes:.
Scrap that.. I will never respect her .. but you all get my point hopefully !

Reactions: 20
So that video was a “come shopping with me in primark” masked as “I’ve surprised spencer with a car and a holiday”…?
Also my boyfriend would be fuming if we went away for a weekend and I took him to Lakeside and Costco, he’d probably leave me there, like no lie. Her shopping and spending habits are disgustingly out of control and that video (very distastefully in the current climate) just showed it off. Wouldn’t have been as bad if they’d actually shown the Pooh Corner stuff, having a walk in the woods, checking out a local village or town, could have turned a blind eye to the car. But no. “We’ve hired the most expensive car to go on holiday to a shopping centre”

Reactions: 15
The more Spenny shows his personality on instagram the more I realise how they suit each other. He has the shittiest type of humour but thinks he's hilarious. No one cares Spenny! Go take care of your unstable wife and spend time with your kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why was she acting like she bought the Tesla when they actually just rented it? Lol also I do wonder if anyone close to her is picking up on the fact she’s clearly mentally unstable
I was so confused when I managed to watch it… why did she go on about the mileage on the Audi if they were only renting it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she does is slag off that baby for not sleeping but when she’s trying to sleep in the carrier, Imo is videoing herself for a tiktok and disturbing her? Bizarre women

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but whenever we see videos of Ren in pram she seems fine. If Imogen actually allowed her to be in the pram for longer than five minutes. Maybe she would like it.

Reactions: 10
The whispered “go to sleep now, mummy is with you” was so creepy
It was so weird! It’s like she just uses Clio to fuel her ego. “She’ll only sleep on me, she is just like me”. At this point I don’t think I dislike her, I find her behaviour fascinating. It’s like a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but whenever we see videos of Ren in pram she seems fine. If Imogen actually allowed her to be in the pram for longer than five minutes. Maybe she would like it.
This!!

same in her latest video she was in the car seat and she grunted/made a little moan and straight away imo was rattling a toy fast in her face and saying oh she just gets so bored in the car, she hates it like mum blablabla.

she is always forcing sleep on this child 😂 if you’re out and about during the day surely babies at her age just naturally will sleep if they’re tired???

Unless they’re being really Irritable and crying loads and that’s usually a sign of them being overtired, just let ren look around etc if she’s quite comfortable doing so? I reallly don’t get it. Constantly moaning ‘look at this one, wide awake, but is absolutelyyyyy fine’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was so weird! It’s like she just uses Clio to fuel her ego. “She’ll only sleep on me, she is just like me”. At this point I don’t think I dislike her, I find her behaviour fascinating. It’s like a car crash
I hope she’s a case study for GCSE / A-Level Psychology one day, her behaviour is fascinating. So bizarre to the point where you can’t help but watch.

This!!

same in her latest video she was in the car seat and she grunted/made a little moan and straight away imo was rattling a toy fast in her face and saying oh she just gets so bored in the car, she hates it like mum blablabla.

she is always forcing sleep on this child 😂 if you’re out and about during the day surely babies at her age just naturally will sleep if they’re tired???

Unless they’re being really Irritable and crying loads and that’s usually a sign of them being overtired, just let ren look around etc if she’s quite comfortable doing so? I reallly don’t get it. Constantly moaning ‘look at this one, wide awake, but is absolutelyyyyy fine’
She needs to stop sitting in the back with her, it’s making it worse. Ren would probably fall asleep if she didn’t have Grimmo screeching at her and waving a rattle baby toy 2 inches from her face 🙄 it comes across like she’s still trying to put the poor thing down for a nap every 1.5 hours. Ren should be able to go at least 2.5 - 3.5 hours between naps at this age. The thing is she is so over stimulated being forced to watch the Grimmo show / flashing toys everywhere / foil blankets thrown over her. Or under stimulated ; plonked on the bed on her back while Grimmo ✨ explains not complains ✨ about some medical condition she’s self diagnosed herself with. If she isn’t napping we’ll that’s probably why. But we all know it’s because she’s not even giving the poor the time to settle, or is probably shouting cLeVeR GiRl at her every two seconds. With the odd “she hates the pram but that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE!”

She really has 0 clue. “But we’re all just winging it angels!!! Don’t put other MUMMA’s down, you know your baby better than ANYONE!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All she does is slag off that baby for not sleeping but when she’s trying to sleep in the carrier, Imo is videoing herself for a tiktok and disturbing her? Bizarre women
She said roughly 4 or five time in this week's video that 'She wants attention' in a begrudging way she's so weird. I can't wait until Rennie can walk and talk

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.