Imogenation #39 Pingu lips, no fat on hips, put the tofu away and give her some chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claimed that Spencer is now working in property cause he’s helped do up their house 😂😂😂 That’s part of his ‘role’ and she can’t manage basically being a mum, having a house and a job… What about working mums and dads that manage it, what a joke that her life is that much more difficult that her husband now isn’t allowed his job so she can control and isolate him even more

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she trying to excuse her mistakes regarding the @thehunnystore clothing sizes. 😳 Sorry but if you are going to sell clothes as part of your brand you do something called ✨ MARKET RESEARCH ✨ and you also have something called ✨ USP - unique selling proposition ✨

Her excuses:

- She has never been trained in how to start a small company. 👚
- Never known about clothing/didn’t study fashion/didn’t study anything. 🙄
- Someone else did the measurement chart/sent her the measurements. 📏
- She didn’t know the average size in the UK is a size 16. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Grimmo is definitely the type of become jealous of baby Phill Mitchell and Spencer’s daddy and daughter relationship she’s always got to get in the way :rolleyes: also why is it always her holding the baby when out in public almost as if she’s trying to keep them separate or something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Naaaaah stop it… spencer works in property now that he’s done some DIY? madness. Just say he’s unemployed and helps me out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
✨ For those that want it * Q&A* Part 1✨
She just wanted to have a little sit down, a chit-chat, a Q&A on a Saturday:
She started “easy” because the others were hard hitting..

Q1: Do you still feel like Imogen now you’re a mum?
100%. At the beginning, it was more about her clothes than who she was. She really didn’t know how to dress because she was in between sizes - she didn’t fit her maternity clothes and wasn’t teeny tiny enough to be back in her old clothes. She now feels like she’s got ME back having Renault Clio was her life purpose; she says she feels she’s put on this earth.. that she's found what she's good at. Loving her comes SO naturally and SO easily. She’s in a really positive place, yeah, she does feel like Imo.. (said after manically checking as to whether she could hear her baby)

Q2: How did you get a mortgage as a youtuber?
It was a struggle. She had no “real credit” She took out a phone bill in her ex’s name; then contradicts herself and said she came home from London to all the notes that were sent to her dad’s house because he had walked away from the contract and it was in her name.

They nearly lost the house because she was rejected a mortgage for being a youtuber. Then she tells the story of driving up there every Sunday all different times of days and they just really really wanted to manifest this as their dream.

Q3: Is Renault Clio in her cot? yes. waffle about R-C sleeping blah blah blah

Q4: How are you managing work? What does Spencer do?
“If Spencer was the Youtuber and she was at home with him, would you guys question what she did for a living? WOULD YOU? She just wants to know.. she feels like it’s really interesting”

• Spencer is pIvOtaL in creating yOutUbE videos because lots of the time she needs Spenny to be with R-C helping her because oBvIoUsLy she’s not going out to work, she’s living at home and working at home and she went ack to work 2 weeks, 3 weeks or a month after she was born.. a month after she was born.
  • She needs the help or self she’d have to pay someone else to look after R-C
  • Spenny was a barber before and “financial wise” (her wOrDS) its so much better for him to be at home to help Imo urm but thats not the end of it
  • Like he has to help her film youtube content; he does her instagram stories for her sometimes when she’s got brand deals to go up; he helps film her brand deals; he takes photos for instagram; tiktok lives; tiktok things she’s doing .. all of this stuff is a pArTneRsHiP
  • keeping on top of the house, physically keeping on top of the house, she cant physically do sometimes
  • Spenny does all the orders for her bRaNd “The Hunny Store”.. my brand.. OUR brand now
  • He speaks with the manufactures; he speaks with the designer; he is in CONSTANT cHaT
  • This house, is essentially part of “the job” .. he is building this house.. that was nothing to do with her. So, you know, that’s a massive role in itself..property
  • He was ripping walls down; talking to trades; he was doing all of that, so you know, the list of jobs Spenny actually does, is you know, endless
  • She could not, on her own; “Be on top of this house, cook food, look after R-C, do all of the content that I do, do all of the work, manage the hunny store, Hunny store instagram, all these other thngs.. sending out orders” She wouldn’t be able to do all of it. So there you gp.
  • Spenny has told her recently that he needs her off her phone at 7.30pm so that he can be present with her

Q5: Breast feeding update
Weaning video pending next Saturday
With weaning she was really confused as to how the weaning and the food and the milk work.. so she was DMing lots of people on Instagram; she was very very privileged to having a call with Solid Starts more waffle more waffle

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imo thinks she is someone special. 🙄 The Mirror have reported 🗣 on the article she did in the magazine and according to Imo:

“Describing her busy schedule, Imogen said she films for YouTube twice a week, TikTok five times a day and Instagram videos whenever she can.
Admitting she was a "workaholic", the influencer previously told SussexLive : "I would say the key is to be consistent, patient and always be yourself.” 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
✨ For those that want it * Q&A* Part 1✨
She just wanted to have a little sit down, a chit-chat, a Q&A on a Saturday:
She started “easy” because the others were hard hitting..

Q1: Do you still feel like Imogen now you’re a mum?
100%. At the beginning, it was more about her clothes than who she was. She really didn’t know how to dress because she was in between sizes - she didn’t fit her maternity clothes and wasn’t teeny tiny enough to be back in her old clothes. She now feels like she’s got ME back having Renault Clio was her life purpose; she says she feels she’s put on this earth.. that she's found what she's good at. Loving her comes SO naturally and SO easily. She’s in a really positive place, yeah, she does feel like Imo.. (said after manically checking as to whether she could hear her baby)

Q2: How did you get a mortgage as a youtuber?
It was a struggle. She had no “real credit” She took out a phone bill in her ex’s name; then contradicts herself and said she came home from London to all the notes that were sent to her dad’s house because he had walked away from the contract and it was in her name.

They nearly lost the house because she was rejected a mortgage for being a youtuber. Then she tells the story of driving up there every Sunday all different times of days and they just really really wanted to manifest this as their dream.

Q3: Is Renault Clio in her cot? yes. waffle about R-C sleeping blah blah blah

Q4: How are you managing work? What does Spencer do?
“If Spencer was the Youtuber and she was at home with him, would you guys question what she did for a living? WOULD YOU? She just wants to know.. she feels like it’s really interesting”

• Spencer is pIvOtaL in creating yOutUbE videos because lots of the time she needs Spenny to be with R-C helping her because oBvIoUsLy she’s not going out to work, she’s living at home and working at home and she went ack to work 2 weeks, 3 weeks or a month after she was born.. a month after she was born.
  • She needs the help or self she’d have to pay someone else to look after R-C
  • Spenny was a barber before and “financial wise” (her wOrDS) its so much better for him to be at home to help Imo urm but thats not the end of it
  • Like he has to help her film youtube content; he does her instagram stories for her sometimes when she’s got brand deals to go up; he helps film her brand deals; he takes photos for instagram; tiktok lives; tiktok things she’s doing .. all of this stuff is a pArTneRsHiP
  • keeping on top of the house, physically keeping on top of the house, she cant physically do sometimes
  • Spenny does all the orders for her bRaNd “The Hunny Store”.. my brand.. OUR brand now
  • He speaks with the manufactures; he speaks with the designer; he is in CONSTANT cHaT
  • This house, is essentially part of “the job” .. he is building this house.. that was nothing to do with her. So, you know, that’s a massive role in itself..property
  • He was ripping walls down; talking to trades; he was doing all of that, so you know, the list of jobs Spenny actually does, is you know, endless
  • She could not, on her own; “Be on top of this house, cook food, look after R-C, do all of the content that I do, do all of the work, manage the hunny store, Hunny store instagram, all these other thngs.. sending out orders” She wouldn’t be able to do all of it. So there you gp.
  • Spenny has told her recently that he needs her off her phone at 7.30pm so that he can be present with her

Q5: Breast feeding update
Weaning video pending next Saturday
With weaning she was really confused as to how the weaning and the food and the milk work.. so she was DMing lots of people on Instagram; she was very very privileged to having a call with Solid Starts more waffle more waffle
What the duck does she do if Spencer does all of that?

Reactions: 19
Can you guess what this is? And nope, it's not a wrinkly ballsack...
View attachment 1165192

It's Imo's eye creases :ROFLMAO:👵👵👵👵
View attachment 1165993
first of all hahahahahahhaah 😂.

second of all…. This video PISSSSED me off so much because IMO has literally made a vid herself talking about how the baby always looks serious and never smiles because ✨she never smiled as baby✨ either but look how ✨perfect and amazing and happy✨ she turned out.
she literally cannot handle any level of criticism or has any ability to laugh at herself… tell them you’ve already made a vid on it at. It’s not that deep man. You exploit your child for views and likes and money and constantly put them out there for hundreds of thousands of people to watch you are going to get questioned about certain things.
Does she even understand social media? Just let the negatively roll off you if your life is ✨so so perfect✨ With your ✨precious precious sweet girl✨. Or just laugh it off.
Absolute fruit loooppppp.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck does she do if Spencer does all of that?
😂 exactly. She doesn't realise in overcompensating for Spenny's "schedule" it highlights the fact that all she does it sleep in, get ready on tiktok live "thanks angels, I love you angels, I'm so grateful angels" to then prancing around infront of disney songs scarying the living daylights out of her baby. Wait until the toddler stage when she has no control over what Renault will come out with!!

Reactions: 20
I cant stand the one of him shouting Will Smith from the Oscar's.. I'm tempted to comment
I'm finding it hilarious that it proves our point that he just can't be arsed with her though. She'll have forced him to do that video and then he can't even make it to the end of a 10 second TikTok without losing interest and watching the football, RIP💀 :ROFLMAO: unlucky Imo hun 😌

This is a comment on todays YouTube vid, wanted you all to see it before it got deleted! 😇 Every day I'm seeing more and more huns seeing straight through her bullshit; I reckon TikTok will be her downfall, even now she's already losing that ✨perfect angel grateful kind ✨ charade and showing her true colours!

Screenshot 2022-04-02 at 19.47.25.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
By the sounds of it Spencer does everything so what does she even do? Her attitude stinks in her latest video - what’s with the pointing of fingers being so passive aggressive?

Reactions: 8
I’d bloody love to just give Spencer a massive greasy burger and chips! Eating bleeping white chocolate banana chips and having to live off her diet and by her rules. He looks like a dead man walking! As they say “people can be dead while they’re still alive” and he’s the definition. The sparkle’s gone from his eyes…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.