Imogenation #39 Pingu lips, no fat on hips, put the tofu away and give her some chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anddd cue her radio silence act... no upload, silence on instagram and then followed by a video saying that she's bullied online by trolls. ✨ Effect of Hate Pt 2 ✨
Tiktok is known for being harder to regulate.. if people don't like you, they comment and tell you why..

Reactions: 17
Anddd cue her radio silence act... no upload, silence on instagram and then followed by a video saying that she's bullied online by trolls. ✨ Effect of Hate Pt 2 ✨
Tiktok is known for being harder to regulate.. if people don't like you, they comment and tell you why..
Good. Sick and tired of influencers doing as they please (our sweet girl being prime example with her story times) and filtering any negative comments but is free to say as they please. If she wants to be a tiktoker she's going to have to have thicker skin. She's too sensitive for that platform

Reactions: 16
The upload has just appeared for me but I think its similar to the other week when she ended up taking it down and reuploading

Reactions: 3
Her video today is an absolute joke. Questions about weaning, cots, breastfeeding and her shite overpriced tracksuits she had made in Turkey. Saying she needs spencer at home because she can’t look after her own baby and film a video. Get a grip mouth some of us parents work full time at home and in offices. She boils my piss 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
‘ loving her comes so easy and so naturally ‘
I don’t know why I don’t believe this. She’s just a prop to her. I don’t deny she loves her but I don’t think it comes as natural as she makes out

Reactions: 29
Guys I'm gonna be honest I really can't be fucked watching this video. Another Q&A 😴😴😴 Imo, I know you read here hun, so just wanted to say you are the most boring, plain, whiny, self-centred/important, and embarrassing person on this planet. God help you when you inevitably get cancelled and need to find a 'normal' job, because honestly angel, I don't think you'll quite cope 😘

Reactions: 30
QUOTE="ShrimpCocktail389, post: 9146621, member: 322838"]
Can you guess what this is? And nope, it's not a wrinkly ballsack...
View attachment 1165192

It's Imo's eye creases :ROFLMAO:👵👵👵👵
View attachment 1165993
[/QUOTE]
Her body has bounced back incredibly well from pregnancy but bloody hell it has done something to her eyes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she going on about in her q&a

Imo, we would rather the 4 hoodies from primark because we wash our clothing.

Reactions: 9
‘No judgement here for parents’

The fact you said it tells us you judge

I thought legally you had to have a house surveyed?

Omggg boo hoo witch! Pissed me right off when she said she can’t do everything.

Try being a teacher or a nurse etc… bloody idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
maaaaan I don't know, she's a drain. That video was DRAINING

If anyone wants a summary I'm happy to post to save you the torment

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lmao at Imo talking about maths at school.

"pythagoras, let's be honest, where has that got me? Didn't do anything for me and I had my math a level a year early"

Can someone actually confirm this is true? A Levels are the hardest thing I've ever done and I'm a postgraduate student. If she was so academically gifted why is she acting like a bleeping idiot? Why has she not done something with her life other than be a tiktok wh0&£?

She seriously seems like she hasn't got two brain cells to rub together but suddenly she's a math wiz? No way she'd have the patience and understanding of mathematical concepts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn't she simply say Spencer is a stay at home dad, he doesn't need to work because my income of enough for him to be at home to help with Renalea. Instead she went on and on about how much he does do and how much she needs him. Over compensating as usual and just making it worse for herself.

Reactions: 32
Lmao at Imo talking about maths at school.

"pythagoras, let's be honest, where has that got me? Didn't do anything for me and I had my math a level a year early"

Can someone actually confirm this is true? A Levels are the hardest thing I've ever done and I'm a postgraduate student. If she was so academically gifted why is she acting like a bleeping idiot? Why has she not done something with her life other than be a tiktok wh0&£?

She seriously seems like she hasn't got two brain cells to rub together but suddenly she's a math wiz? No way she'd have the patience and understanding of mathematical concepts.
Just like how Physics was her favourite subject too, you know, that's the one with the periodic table :ROFLMAO: 💀 I know people who are extremely good at maths and they struggled through maths A-Level. There's NO WAY that dumb duck even has an A-Level maths qualification never-mind sitting it a bloody year early!

Reactions: 8
How did she sit her Maths A-Level a year early but couldn’t even calculator the product and shipping costs properly before she put up her website?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Now she's addressing the size 16 thing. "that's the most amazing thing, I love learning and I love growing." you just couldn't write it! She's insane. That's a proper narc behaviour. Even if she does something wrong nothing ever is her fault, just brushes it under the carpet saying she's grown from it. " yeah I was naive and I should've googled it but I've learnt from it now so it's all good".

NO. It's not all good.

OH now the extra large is a size 18 to 20. So wtf- were you lying then? Silly cow.

She retracts everything size wise. She claimed before that the clothes are true to size and fit perfectly. Now she is saying she's "wearing size S and it's baggy, even wearing XS is baggy on me."

Unbelievable!!! 😡 The whole point of her saying that the sizes are true was that this is not fast fashion so the clothes are made to fit. She can't possibly get away with the lies.

"my mum is normally a size 12 and she wears a small so gow does that work? Our largest size cannot be a 14 to 16 if my mum wears a small" yeah Imo, how does it work? You bought some terrible tit from China and blagged it off as sustainable fashion you c&%t.

I'm sorry I'm so pissed off at her!

Reactions: 26
Can we all remember the “day in the life living w a stomach condition” videos during lockdown? They were the best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.