Imogenation #39 Pingu lips, no fat on hips, put the tofu away and give her some chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to suggest that a bad mood and bloating the week prior to her period means she’s JUST like her mum? They’re symptoms that most women have before a period 😂 STOP IT.
Why does she have to always link everything back to being pregnant 🙄 “it’s just so weird I’m wearing the nappies I did after giving birth” is it that weird? I’m sure plenty of people that give birth do that for their first period.
How is the week on her period her favourite week out the month? She’s so weird. I know most hate it haha

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice the bit where imo is doing sensory play with Ren and Spencer comes in and jokes with her about her coming to the game. Then imo acts all horrified at the idea of joining them. I can’t help but feel like they staged and done on purpose because people on here were consistently saying she can’t be without him and doesn’t want him doing anything on his own/seeing family ect- so that little scene was a plot to show everyone that’s not the case. So many things reflect what’s said on tattle it’s really wouldn’t surprise me
She’s always spoken about like football and being part of a Manchester United supporter family. I’m sure she’s filmed herself overly getting into a game with them all so it wouldn’t be that weird for her to go with them. But this suits her to look like she wouldn’t want to. You know his phone was going the whole time with constant texts about how much she loves him. Can you imagine if he takes a while to reply to a message? Bet she goes mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am dying at Spencer’s dads disappointment when hearing Hugo’s going and calling him a clown 😩😩😩 why couldn’t they just have time together ffs.

I think she purposely left that bit in to make Spencer’s side of the family look ‘bad’ in a sense
Spencer’s dad calling Hugo a clown was funny, if he says that about Imo’s bro can’t begin to imagine what he says about Imo

Reactions: 21
I’ve always thought that Imogen is weird with Spencer’s family. When she told everyone about her pregnancy, she burst into tears every time it was someone in her family but as soon as she was telling Spencer’s family she was quieter and acted very up herself. I know there’s a difference and whether you are comfortable around other people but it made me think that Imogen’s reaction with her family was fake and just for the camera. She looked like Kim K crying when she told her family when she was pregnant and then wasn’t fussed when Spencer told his. It’s weird, I don’t thinks she cares much about Spencer’s family and everything she does for the camera is false and for views. Just like her reaction to finding out Renaelia was a girl.

Reactions: 25
Hate the way she sneaks in Ads aswell by saying oh I really want to have an OPEN and HONEST chat with you huns about money and finances….. USE MY CODE IMOGEN FOR 10% off. I would rather just be transparent and say I’m working with this company and they’ve given me a code, end of.

Reactions: 17
Is there maybe something wrong with Hugo? always get the impression
I remember someone mentioning that Hugo was saying nasty things on tik tok or somewhere on social media a while ago, does anyone remember anything about this? Plus he was creepy towards that girl in the comments recently wasn’t he

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought that Imogen is weird with Spencer’s family. When she told everyone about her pregnancy, she burst into tears every time it was someone in her family but as soon as she was telling Spencer’s family she was quieter and acted very up herself. I know there’s a difference and whether you are comfortable around other people but it made me think that Imogen’s reaction with her family was fake and just for the camera. She looked like Kim K crying when she told her family when she was pregnant and then wasn’t fussed when Spencer told his. It’s weird, I don’t thinks she cares much about Spencer’s family and everything she does for the camera is false and for views. Just like her reaction to finding out Renaelia was a girl.
Imo literally copied Carys Whittaker's and Elle Darby's pregnancy announcements on YouTube, from the over the top facial expressions to being ever so ✨ grateful ✨ the cringe factor was off the scales. You would honestly think that these idiots were the first ever people to give birth the way they go on.

Reactions: 18
Imo literally copied Carys Whittaker's and Elle Darby's pregnancy announcements on YouTube, from the over the top facial expressions to being ever so ✨ grateful ✨ the cringe factor was off the scales. You would honestly think that these idiots were the first ever people to give birth the way they go on.
I thought this too! It was all too similar to the other announcements..

Reactions: 6
Spenny's dad is definitely not calling Hugo a clown in a jokey way, he obviously doesn't like him. You can tell because he does a massive disappointed sigh at the mention of his name and then says bleeping hell not the clown as if to say "that days gonna be really tit now because he's coming along" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the new video where she goes ‘I’d rather be here and you give me a massage for an hour instead’ bleeping hell it’s a present off Spencer you ungrateful twit. Give the man a break. Also I’m not a mum is it normal to be so anxious about leaving your baby for literally an hour or is she being dramatic as always?

Reactions: 10
Re-watched her our wedding video and didn't see Spencer's parents in the front row only his brother. Did they attend it? If not, then this confirms everything we've talked about.

Reactions: 5
Lol lol at Imo popping on her fake glasses to talk about money😂……so wise angel huns, did my maths a level early babe 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the new video where she goes ‘I’d rather be here and you give me a massage for an hour instead’ bleeping hell it’s a present off Spencer you ungrateful twit. Give the man a break. Also I’m not a mum is it normal to be so anxious about leaving your baby for literally an hour or is she being dramatic as always?
I mean she’s a dramatic twit so she’s always being dramatic. But yeah I did cry the first time I left my baby for an hour 😂😂 on my own in the bathroom mind you, not online for everyone to see

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.