Imogenation #39 Pingu lips, no fat on hips, put the tofu away and give her some chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Imo is a full time wannabe TikToker. 🎥

- Spenny is husband, 🤵🏻father, 👨‍👧colon massager, 💆🏻‍♀️ full time wet wipe, 🥴 @thehunnystore 💋 packaging and posting master. 📦

- Baby Renaelia permanently looks disgruntled 🙄 and annoyed 😒 at her prey mantis 🦟 mother.

- Imo’s grubby nails are yet to be cleaned, 🧼 cut ✂ or painted. 💅🏻

- @thehunnystore is now selling loungwear 👕 that is sustainably made and for every sale made, Spenny will plant a tree. 🌳

- The clothing sizes for @thehunnystore received criticism from the huns. 🍯 Imo came up with these excuses:

1. We’re a small brand. 👚
2. It’s just me and Spenny. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
3. We don’t have the support from investors. 💰
4. I’m a full time mummy. 👩‍🍼
5. I’m too busy getting colon massages from my husband. 💆🏻‍♀️

- Imo looks like a prey mantis 🦟 when doing the same dance over and over again on TikTok. 💃🏻

- Spenny smiles like Chandler. 😬

- Imo is still filming herself screeching 🗣 in baby Renaelia’s face 👶🏻 and singing songs 🎶 to make her laugh. She even filmed herself falling over, sadly Spenny was not there to cry 😭 her a river. 💧

- They had their first EVER trip to London 🚝 as a family 👨‍👩‍👧 and Imo made a big fuss over it and Renaelia. CLEVER GIRL! 🥱 SWEET GIRL! 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Im buzzing for tomorrows vid hahaha
It really feels like this is a gift for us!
I caught a bit of her live and she was having a rant about people on Tiktok not realising that her dance for spencer was a “JoKe”
Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve not been here for a while so soz huns if it’s already been mentioned. But that poor babies cheeks. Like they are so dry especially under her chin. My baby had a similar problem but the doctor gave me cream for him which took it away within days so why has she still got it. She said no creams that she’s been given are working which I just find so weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s responding to negative comments on TikTok. Spenny is slacking when it comes to deleting them. 😬😂 Imo says she wouldn’t leave such comments on a public post but she was OKAY to witch about people on her public Youtube channel. ❗ HYPOCRITE ❗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not been on this thread in a hot minute but she’s ALWAYS on my fyp.... swear all she does is subtly complain about the baby. “She doesn’t sleep, she’s got something wrong with her” etc etc. Shut up you boring twit

Reactions: 25
She’s responding to negative comments on TikTok. Spenny is slacking when it comes to deleting them. 😬😂 Imo says she wouldn’t leave such comments on a public post but she was OKAY to witch about people on her public Youtube channel. ❗ HYPOCRITE ❗

View attachment 1165248
I knew she had her back up about something today. She makes out she doesn’t care/notice or feels sorry for people who comment but you can see the rage underneath when anyone doesn’t kiss her arse. She sees anything that’s not a hun complimenting her as bullying so she convinces herself she had more “trolls” than she actually does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It annoys me how she loves her ‘angels’ so much but she ignores nice comments and responds to trolls. I’ve seen Ren smiling but 99% of the time she looks miserable because that daft twit is parading round making a tit out of herself or she’s boiling her in a pram suit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It annoys me how she loves her ‘angels’ so much but she ignores nice comments and responds to trolls. I’ve seen Ren smiling but 99% of the time she looks miserable because that daft twit is parading round making a tit out of herself or she’s boiling her in a pram suit
Because she wants sympathy and to look like a victim of all these trolls

Reactions: 5
Someone in the comments saying people are just jealous of her lol. Don’t get me wrong I’m desperate to be a mother and had some issues in that area however I don’t think I’m jealous of her. She’s just irritating.

Reactions: 13
There’s a comment from a woman called susie freya and she’s addresses her before in another one of the videos. Very strange to me that she blocks anything bad but this person is still there even after having a go once before. Almost like she could be made up. Just putting it out there

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep banging on about being a sustainable brand? The biggest way to be sustainable is not to make another fashion brand the world doesn’t need with crap that’s identical to what’s on the shelves in literally every store

Reactions: 24
There’s a comment from a woman called susie freya and she’s addresses her before in another one of the videos. Very strange to me that she blocks anything bad but this person is still there even after having a go once before. Almost like she could be made up. Just putting it out there
Yeah she even blocked me when I pretended to be a hun and commented about her clothing size!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.