Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is the baby in 3-6 months already. My boy was born three days before her and most 0-3 clothes are big for him, length and waist wise. Am I doing something wrong here?!
My baby, my second was a few days after Angelica and 0-3 are still huge on him. You’re doing fine and so is your baby!!!!

Reactions: 6
The clinic Grimmo used for Renaynay’s supposed tongue tie is a ‘pay what you can afford’ model. The recommended fee is £250 but it’s a charity so if you can’t afford it you can pay less.

I’m pretty sure they can afford the full whack with how much they’ve saved on baby stuff as it’s all been gifted but look what I found 😬 Hudson is her maiden name!!!

View attachment 881577
Carys Whittaker paid the full amount!
Absolutely bleeping shocking!!!! She should be utterly ashamed of herself. At least Cary’s paid full price, although I will say these influencers get so much for free and are totally overpaid for what they do they could donate more! Let’s face it they don’t pay for much else for their babies.🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m disgusted that’s what they’ve paid and it shows how sneaky they are not using her maiden name! She wouldn’t do that if she knew she wasn’t wrong!

Reactions: 19
I’m disgusted that’s what they’ve paid and it shows how sneaky they are not using her maiden name! She wouldn’t do that if she knew she wasn’t wrong!
She’ll make up some excuse as to why so little. Like she sacrificed Renanal to the company or something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s always been so proud about how her family know how to haggle and get free stuff (I’m sure she mentioned it in a video a while back about Ben and complaining to companies or something…) so it doesn’t surprise me.
I wonder if Milky Moo Moos even has tongue tie and Imogen is just working with them as she knows it’s a condition a lot of mums google so she’ll get more views.

Reactions: 11
She's so bad at her job, she should be back to uploading regularly now seeing as YouTube is her job and her income.. she's acc the worst youtuber out there. The worst thing for her is that her fans are going to forget about her soon and move on to someone else more reliable!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a thought. Maybe she only paid £75 because nothing was actually wrong with the baby so no treatment was needed and it was a waste of time. So maybe to cover a consultation fee. Because we all know she’s convinced something is wrong with that baby. But just to be clear I do not doubt at all they are cheeky grabby fuckers. It should absolutely not be allowed what they’ve done how can they be gifted so much tit and then sometging she needs not even pay the full price what a woman

Reactions: 19
I’ve just had a thought. Maybe she only paid £75 because nothing was actually wrong with the baby so no treatment was needed and it was a waste of time. So maybe to cover a consultation fee. Because we all know she’s convinced something is wrong with that baby. But just to be clear I do not doubt at all they are cheeky grabby fuckers. It should absolutely not be allowed what they’ve done how can they be gifted so much tit and then sometging she needs not even pay the full price what a woman
i had a similar thought as to why she paid £75 it’s an oddly specific amount so this would make sense. But my god she’s annoying 😂

Reactions: 8
Carys went to the clinic in her latest vlog & I'm sure she said the consultation fee was £250. She's just a stingy bastard who just takes advantage of people. Why these companies gift her items I'll never know. What's the point in having a baby then not buying anything for it? Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 13
F9B6CF08-01FF-4516-96EA-1C69A26D1AC3.jpeg

Came here from Carys’ thread. There’s lots of different services and fees. Perhaps she paid for this. It’s unfair to assume she’s pod less when you don’t know what she’s been there for.

Reactions: 1
I do wish she would stop posting photos of her wearing pale coloured leggings. There's something going on in her torso/lady garden/undercarriage region which makes me uneasy and a bit sick.
What is that? Is she still wearing maternity pads? I mean, no shame if so. I just want to know what it is!!

I’m sure she said that Renaelia had the tongue tie snipped as she had to put her on the boob after to settle her and then later on Renaelia was upset and had to re-learn how to latch on or something like that…

Reactions: 5
60D62B12-7D4E-479B-B0F9-6ADFD9B926F2.png

Imo ignores all her dm’s but conveniently opened this one about her BrANd ✨

Not buying it hun x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.