Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she saying ‘good girl’ when Renaynay has a shit? It’s a normal bodily function!

Also she’s been going on about feeding constantly but she’a got blocked ducts, doesn’t that happen when the breast isn’t being drained? Why doesn’t she just go and see an IBCLC rather than ask insta? Oh yes, engagement (or she’s after a #gifted consultation 🙄)

Reactions: 18
I feel really uncomfortable that she’s pushing a product that costs over £1000 to new mums when the majority can’t afford something like that. It’s unethical!

roryangel

VIP Member
sorry but why is this woman so bloody dramatic all of the time??? it’s so infuriating, all of these long paragraphs on her story about how she’s ‘so grateful’ and that she ‘loves her mum even more than she ever thought she could’ now that’s she’s a mum, not to mention her recent insta caption saying that ‘if i didn’t love my baby enough already, i love her even more because she’s brought me closer to my family and i’m forever grateful to her’ ????? it honestly makes my blood boil, there’s being appreciative and then there’s imo, all it does is make her come across as fake the more she tries to cram all of this lovey dovey crap down people’s throats

Imo is a walking talking #GIFTED #AFF #AD #TWAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I would never ✨ #SWIPEUP ✨ on any of the things she tags, she does not deserve a penny of anyone’s money nor do any of the other influencers.

So you’re telling me the ‘Your favourite baby purchase/essential item (I’ll share)’ she did on insta stories yesterday magically turned into an #AFF for every item mentioned by the huns? Coincidence? I think not. 🤬

Last edited:

lololololokthen

Jesus, why can’t she just let her baby be a baby. Renaynay has tension in her body now which they’re getting help for. Get off google Imo

• Sad

Hereforgoss89

Chatty Member
I agree with what you’re saying. However no need for the shes white trash comment. I am a white woman and I find that really degrading. I would never call a black woman black trash. Not needed.
Yeah I agree. Quite unnecessary. She’s trash you’re right there but it’s not because she’s white or linked in any way.

• Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
See I actually feel like she came across more genuine in the video and less this OTT personality. She's still OTT but it felt more organic to me. I get where she's coming from being anxious and you battle with yourself, I appreciate that honesty, I expected her to be a bit more like omg wow doing this process is the most amazing thing ever or everything in the hole entire world went wrong. She just ruined it with the clickbait thumbnail for me, I was genuinely a bit worried something had happened when I saw the stories!

It's all fake. The anxiety talk is fake to drum up sympathy for her so the huns buy her product.

This has got to be the worst product launch video I've ever seen! Wheres the excitement and passion for your brand! Why are you releasing make up products when you say yourself that you're shit at make up and that make up videos are dead. Honestly it's infuriating.

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Haven’t watched her new video yet but the other day when spencer done his ‘q&a’ for ‘new dads’ when I think his followers are 98% girls from imos insta (make it make sense huns) the question was what similarities do you think renaelia has from you and imo…

he said they asked both lots of parents and she’s so similar to both because both spencer and imo LoVeD their MuMmAS MilK 🥛 🤮🤮🤮🤮 like what the actual fuck are those
Two on.

• Sick

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Is anyone interested in some imo goss??? The stupid woman had the cheek to DM me calling me a horrible person for calling her out on the whole reflux thing… Anyone wanna see the conversation and let me know if I was at horrible as imo has said I am?
We want to see 👀👀.

B6BCFECF-8F58-4CC0-865B-97240DD6A199.png

sooooo it’s going to be clothes now??? Her brand is SHIT. She never ever posts and when she does it’s only when she’s ordered a few more bits of make up to sell over a week or 2 then she forgets about it again for months and months. She isn’t one bit passionate about it it’s just a get rich quick scheme for her

Ignoring medical advice to use medication for a condition she keeps going on about but instead seeks the ‘help’ of someone charging money for something that isn’t proven to work for anything. What a tool. If cranial osteopathy worked it would be available on the NHS
The idea of adjusting an 8 week old baby does not sit well with me. I’ve seen videos of these so called osteopaths adjusting/cracking babies spines and it just looks so off. ❌

• Sad