Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol this is gold. within the first minute.. Imo's mucus plug came out, she doesn't know what that means, "like it could mean labour is imminent or it could be WEEKS away"... Girl, it cant be weeks away...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry I just find it vile that they've filmed this very intimate, private moment and decided to publish it. The poor girl isn't even BORN and they're already monetising on her existence. They're bleeping disgusting if you ask me

Reactions: 30
How many times do they say the word AMAZING.
You’re amazing Mills. No you’re amazing Pups. Shut the f up. You’re both twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m 2 minutes in and already howling.

’lost my mucus plug and it’s amazing’ said no one ever 🤣

Spencer counting her breathing during contractions made me want to rip my ears off. How bored does he sound?

Lucozade in early labour - I can’t wait to see how this pans out 🙈

And she says she’s anxious about sharing things but not even 4 mins in she’s talking about having the shits.

Finally it makes me roll my eyes out of my head when people say ‘we’re in early labour’ is Spenny pushing a baby out of his vaj too?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry I just find it vile that they've filmed this very intimate, private moment and decided to publish it. The poor girl isn't even BORN and they're already monetising on her existence. They're bleeping disgusting if you ask me
I completely agree. Job or not it is too personal.

Reactions: 12
For it being RAW and UNEDITED she has edited the f out of it with every other clip being a biography of what happened. Imo it’s a video, we didn’t ask for pages of writing to read too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right does she have a tear condition as I can’t see any tears STILL when she meets her

Reactions: 10
7 minutes in Spenny saying they had a ‘stunning little room’ mate it’s a bog standard side room it’s not the bleeping Ritz.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.