Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine the first thing you hear out of the womb being “do you like it when mummy sings to you?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Imo is a massive liar!

In the video she said she was at 39+6 on the 18th so that would mean she gave birth on her due date but just before 15 minutes in the vlog the midwife says she’s a week past her due date.

I bleeping hate influencers.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
oh duck off. she really is that unstable, what does she think announcing her name means? that someones gonna take her away?

Reactions: 19
Imo is a massive liar!

In the video she said she was at 39+6 on the 18th so that would mean she gave birth on her due date but just before 15 minutes in the vlog the midwife says she’s a week past her due date.

oh my gosh! Didnt even notice this. The midwife literally said there's significant meconium in your waters, it might be because you're a week past your due date!! and as if imo was putting all over Instagram that she was 39 weeks etc! Such a liar

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imo is a massive liar!

Clocked it too, liar liar pants on fire

Reactions: 6
Was it really necessary to film the end where baby was trying to latch on her bazoomas? For someone who says she wants to keep things private…this certainly goes against it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had to rewind and listen again. Doesn’t fit with their narrative I’m sure
Same-it doesn't, she put on instagram that she was 39 weeks pregnant on the 12th September- can't be right if she's claiming the baby was born on the due date yet the midwife said she's a week past her due date

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry... I shed a tear... It was beautiful, not her, not him just birth in general is so magical. I hope I get to do it again one day. Was a much better vlog than expected, no stupid music, no stupid edits, no annoying talk overs. Possibly the only raw video she's ever uploaded

Reactions: 16
no I'm sorry did anybody get a notification for the RAW UNEDITED POSITIVE BIRTH VLOG 🙄🙄🙄

RAW.

I can't bear to watch it, someone pls tell me what happens 🙄

Reactions: 1
Did not need all the details on the mucus plug whilst trying to eat my poached egg on toast 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’ll probably post a paragraph on stories now trying to “explain” the inconsistency with her saying she was 39 weeks and the midwife saying she was over.
We know you like to read here Imogen 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll probably post a paragraph on stories now trying to “explain” the inconsistency with her saying she was 39 weeks and the midwife saying she was over.
We know you like to read here Imogen 👀
she will likely say it was the midwife who got it wrong, as Imo is obviously so truthful. Not like she lied in all her stories about her ex and her old friends is it?😅

Reactions: 14
Why am I nearly crying? 😂😂😂 i know it’s not cause I care about Imogen but because I’m pregnant. 🥲

Reactions: 3
I’m gutted that the midwifes weren’t sobbing when she delivered the baby!
Spenny, you could’ve given the girl some bleeping space!

Reactions: 4
its actually pathetic that she has felt the need to lie about how far along her baby was born. The fact that she is trying so hard to push this narrative that her and Spencer were meant to be because of all this 'Nine' crap and the fact her baby was born on her due date on the 19th September just shows sheer desperation to make herself and her family seem so much better than everyone else. Is it us you're trying to convince Imo, or yourself?😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.