Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_Laura

Chatty Member
I know our Baby Gal isn't giving us much to talk about at the moment, but can we move on from #wellwishesgate please? :rolleyes:
I think @Prefrontalmedialcortex, the #kween of recaps, has been on these threads long enough that we all know she's not a lost Imo fan in disguise! If you don't get wishing Imo well because it's a gossip site and you think we should stick to trashing her, that's fine. There's no point saying multiple times that you don't get it. You don't get it, we get it, let's move on.

I think she'll pull an Elle Darby and upload a short teaser video or something, won't reveal the name for a while, won't give much info at all for a while to make sure the huns are excited, then she'll bombard us with baby-related content. The *with a new born* will replace the *whilst pregnant*.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

gdennis20

VIP Member
Honestly this silence infuriates me. Yes I understand you want space and whatever but you LITERALLY SHOVED YOUR PREGNANCY UP EVERYONES ARSE.. even when people said it was over the top you addressed it.. gave a shit answer and carried on!!!

Reactions: 40
Mine did a little bit in my first pregnancy but it didn’t stink and wasn’t crusty but I have a shower in a morning and before I go to bed so that might be why she stinks 😂 also I don’t think colostrum comes out your arm pits 👀
I had colostrum leaking from 20 weeks in my pregnancy, not a lot, and CERTAINLY did not smell cheesy because you know, I clean. When she said about colostrum coming out your armpits I turned the video off and lost the will to live.

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
For what other reason would you drag out a name reveal / a picture other than the baby’s ear, than for money and calculated attention?!

a baby is a human, not a product you’re selling. I find the whole delayed reveal culture so distasteful. Post a proper picture or not at all. What in the little mix is exciting about a tacky black and white image of pretty much nothing. I don’t know anyone who finds it anything else other that boring and annoying.

CallyX

I knew she would fall right back into the victim role as soon as she had her baby. Why post anything at all? Fucking kardashians ect have hundreds of millions of followers and show a picture but she’s worried about boundaries? Don’t show your baby at all then. Also what’s with the “most mums take 9 months off work” yeah most mums have a full time fucking 40 hour a week job that if they don’t go back too they won’t get paid not taking a video of them decorating their 500K house and showing what they bought in superdrug once a week with a camel toe and unbrushed teeth. I seen another influencer complain she needs to look after her babies and other mums get a break by going to work.. what planet do these idiots live on?

• Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
"Copious amounts of love vowing to each other of great magnitude" ?! Imo, you need to start actually making Spencer's captions make sense when you write them for him hun, because this makes zero sense

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also forgot to add, on the video I quickly skipped through to confirm this, she undertakes somebody on the motorway and then is indignant when they beep at her 😂

Imo is shit at everything.

Doing make up. ❌
Singing. ❌
Dancing. ❌
Acting. ❌
Crying fake tears. ❌
Telling the truth. ❌
House renovations. ❌
Taking insta photos. ❌
Driving. ❌

What she is good at.

Being a twat. ✅

✨ Not complaining, just explaining. ✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
Zoe is more well known that her and she was just like ‘I had a baby and here’s her name and photo’ simple. Who does Imogen really think she is with a black and white hand photo when we all know that baby is going to be rinsed for content now and in every YouTube video and Instagram photo..

• Heart
  • Wow

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Just watched her new video and got as far as Spencer saying her boobs are ‘ready’ 🤢 and then I had to turn it off.

Anyone else think she’s going to breastfeed Spencer then come on stories talking about it like it’s funny/normal ??????
I wouldn’t put it past them. I can honestly see spencer breastfeeding just to ‘test’ it out so everything works fine 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

NOimogenation

Does anybody else cringe so hard at the baby voice she constantly does? She irritates me in general anyway but the baby voice I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38