Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiddenjay

I had to give myself a break from watching the car crash she calls her vlogs… I was hoping she’d popped the sprog out too at this point in the new vlog but nope… longest pregnancy EVER 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Hbirdette

VIP Member
This is haywards heath hospital not brighton. Where is the new house? I know you get a choice of both hospitals if you live in the area, but why would you travel out of Brighton, half an hours drive to Haywards heath hospital if you lived there?

Im assuming Zoella delivered at HH as thry dont live in Brighton anymore and its actually closer to their new house in hassocks/hurstpeirpont.

Imogen seems to copy everything zoe does from walks at devils dyke to going all the way to lindfield to that same cafe named slake, or ouef restaurant in Hove. Wouldnt put it past her figuring out Zoe would have her baby at Haywards heath and going there too.
Do they both have midwife led suites? My local hospitals have sanctuary and labour suite so maybe if she wanted a particular option and one wasn’t at the Brighton hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️