Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I am far from a fan, she has most definitely done some questionable things in the past and has been rightfully called out on it. But there is nothing wrong with wishing her and her newborn baby well though, and that’s coming from someone who is struggling to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Imo is a massive liar!

In the video she said she was at 39+6 on the 18th so that would mean she gave birth on her due date but just before 15 minutes in the vlog the midwife says she’s a week past her due date.

I fucking hate influencers.

• Wow
Reactions: 54

Kathleen22

VIP Member
There will rather me a slow mo black and white video today with an instrumental, showing the side of her face, hands, feet etc…. OR we will get a passive aggressive post on insta after reading our comments and say

‘angels, I know you are so excited to see BABYGIRL but please understand I have just given birth to LIFE. Spencer and I are in a complete baby bubble right now and we would just appreciate some time to enjoy her right now’ blablabla

But with way more dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 53

celou

Honestly makes me sick that influencers shove pregnancy down our throats every minute and then when the baby arrives, they suddenly want some private time as a family? Fuck off. Just tell us her name and get on with it

Reactions: 53

Beckz1205

VIP Member
95E977EA-6144-4B90-A703-408F929951E5.png

she needs to fuck off with her passive aggressive post. You can’t keep drip feeding pictures here and there and then not expect people to be messaging you wanting details. Either be all in with posting on sm or stay off completely if you want “privacy”. It’s aload of bullshit, she just wants the engagement. If she can put makeup on and go for a walk to her childhood park or pop to matalan she can put up a post introducing the baby properly. The girl is insufferable. The dickhead will milk this for all it’s worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Beckz1205

VIP Member
7825616A-ADC7-4AA6-8C79-DB5CCDADCA49.png

UGH!!! We just knew somehow she’d manage to relate their anniversary back to her being bloody pregnant!!
A1C2CD7C-3658-4A97-B95B-88EC746B8BE2.png

those flowers look nothing like her wedding flowers!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I think she’s gonna go overdue and be induced, just have a feeling
I think so too. She’ll say that she’s made such a good home for babygirl inside her that she doesn’t want to leave. That her body is so much more loving and giving than any other mother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Cady1954

VIP Member
I hope this baby never sleeps. I hope it cries all day long. I hope the terrible twos last until it's 12 then when she goes to high school I hope she gets in with the worst crowd there is and ends up with an ASBO and I hope they spend most of the weekends down at the cop shop acting as appropriate adults. That'll shit on their airy fairy oooh Im having a little pink princess story. God, they annoy me more than they should.

• Haha

AmandaGarceeeah

Influencers like her are insufferable. They film every single part of their lives, their intimate moments (grimmo’s literally told us EVERY detail about her and Spencer’s sex life), shoved every minute of her pregnancy down our throats - and told her huns to unfollow her if they feel triggered because this is her “life now”, she filmed herself having an anxiety attack for gods sake, but now..
NOW she wants privacy from the people who pay her bills and allow her to literally sit on her arse 365 days a year? She’s a narcissist through and through that girl. It’s vile

Jeanie39

This YouTubers really naff me off, they spend the whole 9 months shoving every aspect of pregnancy down your throat, all the TMI bits too and then when the babies born suddenly they want all this privacy and go all secretive. It’s because they know the second the names been announced with a photo people don’t really care anymore, just like the real world 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
7 minutes in Spenny saying they had a ‘stunning little room’ mate it’s a bog standard side room it’s not the fucking Ritz.

• Haha
Reactions: 49