Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
She has arrived!

Baby Princess has arrived so let's all wish them well
Tattlers, we must be prepared for a special type of Hell
Tears will be flowing and breasts will be on show
Spencer will be oiling all the bits that are below
The three wise men will visit and bring the bubble tea
That's Bensalad and Hugo not forgetting Dirty Dee
Of course, the guest of honour will make the day complete
That pesky little robin who thinks it's Grandad Pete
We hope the house is ready for this tiny new Princess
Because last time that we saw it it was still in quite a mess
But let's not worry about a house that barely has four walls
Do you think that Imo will give Spencer back his balls?
All her Angel Hunnies will be frothing at the gash
And breaking into piggy banks to send her all their cash
Imo will be tagging all the baby brands
And grabbing all that's #gifted with her grubby little hands
Spencer will continue to look like a right drip
Someone has to tell him needs to get a grip
But spare a thought for Princess, born just days ago
She has to spend her life on the 'Imogenation' show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

theweekend

This whole soft launch of her own fucking child is so wrong to me it actually makes me uncomfortable. Blast her on your socials or keep her completely private, both are fine. But to be monetising your newborn by dragging out their social media reveal for engagement is so calculated and gross

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Baby Horton was born in the month of September. The word September has 9️⃣ letters. 🥴 The birth stone of the month of September is sapphire which is blue. 💙🔷🟦 Imo was born blue. 🥴🔵 Sapphire comes from the Latin word for “blue stone.” 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

_Laura

Chatty Member
She loves her ‘massive melons’ so much she’ll try to breastfeed, even if it’s just to keep them. And she’ll love breastfeeding in public so she can go “are you alright there hun? I can’t believe everyone is staring at me!”. She’s got enough clothes with cut out panels, she’s sorted for easy access!
but she’ll express so pups can do the night feed.
Angels, I can't believe what just happened. I was out in Brighton, loving life with my husband when Baby Gal needed a feed. And I meaaaaan you gotta do what you gotta so right. I wouldn't want my sweet sweet girl to go hungry. So I got one of my cheesy bazoomas out to feed baby princess and I had all of these men perving on me. While I'm out. With my husband! Feeding my beautiful angel baby. I'm not complaining angels, I'm just explaining but like what? Are you alright?!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I hate how influencers try and make it sound like a fairy tale. Yes, having a newborn is amazing but it’s also bloody hard! None of them share that (apart from Zoe Sugg talking about her vagina falling out)
I’m sure Imo the oversharer will bless us with something similar. If she is okay telling us about her cheesy 🧀 bazoomas and her smelly farts 💨 then she will probably share ALL.

Another possible thread title suggestion…

Imogenation #33 It’s Pure And Utter Magic, Shame Your Content’s So Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Wish these influencers would decide what they want to do with regards to being private with kids and pregnancies and names. You either want to make money from it (and call it content) or you don’t.

you want gifted items for them but don’t want to share anything about the children. You want to make money from a baby name video but then won’t share a name?
Either is fine and your choice however pick a fucking lane and stick to it.
Influencers = greed. They want everything but only on their terms and it shows in everything they do!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Why are we still speaking about it when Mod above said to draw a ____________________ on #wishgate!?

What do we think will be the next video upload?

“Introducing Our Baby Girl”

“Revealing Baby Horton’s Initials”

“Revealing The First Letter Of Baby Horton’s Name”

“Birth Story: Part 1: 1cm Dilated”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Beckz1205

VIP Member
711B0BE2-6420-4466-B756-D20EB9DA90AC.png

she’s showing off her bump…. So WHY has she got her jumper up over her tit?! Just so she can get it in shot??? Stop trying to sexualise your pregnancy you weirdo!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
That recent post has really pissed me off. Yes I agree most women take 9 months off work. But most women aren’t profiting from posting their entire lives online, because of her following she’s been able to sit on her arse her entire pregnancy which most women have to work (actually work) right through theirs, she’s managed to buy and renovate a house during a pandemic without a typical ‘job’ BECAUSE of her ‘huns’. If you wanted privacy and to be inactive (go totally mia) then you should have kept your pregnancy separate from your internet life, not crammed it down everyone’s throats for gifts, likes, followers and cashing in! 😡 rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Whassupgirl

Just watched her new video and got as far as Spencer saying her boobs are ‘ready’ 🤢 and then I had to turn it off.

Anyone else think she’s going to breastfeed Spencer then come on stories talking about it like it’s funny/normal ??????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Pixie111

Her saying other women take 9 months off in maternity leave.. yes because those women have a proper job and actually need to take time off to see their baby. She and Spencer don’t have to work because of their subscribers.. they can be home all the time with their baby. Don’t compare yourself to someone doing a proper job. She cashed in on the baby since she announced her pregnancy and now she doesn’t want people seeing her baby🤣 hun you were happy for everyone to see you during your pregnancy so you could cash in and now you’re basically telling people to fuck off🤣 you’d have to work a real job if it weren’t for your “huns”

• Heart
Reactions: 58

bio

It’s like she wants people to be like “omg love are you ok, how far along are you?” And she just wants to be able to say that she’s 9 months and stressed because she’s renovating her WHOLE house *whilst pregnant* and she wants their compliments of “wow you look amazing, you’re doing so well”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55