Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She thought she looked cute like that? She looks like a twelve year old boy playing Fat Sam in his school production of Bugsy Malone, wearing his older sister's work blazer and a fuckton of mum's old foundation so he shows up under the lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

hiddenjay

Have a social media break then 😴!
she’s literally cashed in on the coin from her family of huns throughout this pregnancy and is now telling them to unsubscribe because they want to see the baby that she’s been pushing in everyone’s faces for 9 months 👀🧐 she’s deluded… I hope her family of huns see the light

Reactions: 47

hiddenjay

She is the biggest narcissist👀 I know that her favourite position is doggy and how her boobs smelt of cheese… yet she doesn’t know boundaries for an baby😂

Why post a video of her bump every week, show the gender reveal/baby shower, name reveal videos… then basically tell her HUNS to back off asking for more info on her child. Engagement… cashing in the coin…she is going to be MILKING this for WEEKS. She’s worse than Elle Darby 🤮🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

dawnxox

she'll of been born on 11:11 and at the moment of birth a robin flew in the window and sat on her belly

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Congrats to Imogen and Spencer on the birth of baby girl Horton. 👶🏻 Wishing them all lots of happiness and love as they begin their new journey as a family of 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Not even when I had to walk to the maternity unit front desk with my baby's head between my legs did I waddle like this utter bellend.

• Haha
Since they like the number 9️⃣ so much, here are some baby name suggestions that contain the word ‘nine’ in them.

1. Antonine
2. Ninette
3. Jeanine
4. Ninetta
5. Shanine

Also Imo can change her channel name to Imogenineation.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
She will definitely drag it out.

A short video introducing her with no details.. just saying that she’s arrived, a video with the name, a video or 3 of the birth, family meeting her, then their reaction to the birth vlog with a birth story included. We’ll know every cm as it happens, what song was playing when she came out, who was crying, and how a Robin landed on the window ledge just as spencer lifted her in the air like a scene from the Lion King. Then their reaction to the video of the family meeting her and maybe a reaction from the Robin, Jack the coffee man and that Audi car guy for the lolz.

I need to mentally prepare myself for the amount of crying coming our way soon

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I cannot understand the utter entitledness of dragging out telling people what the baby's name is. These people really think that they, and whatever noises and letters they've chosen to use to refer to their child are so important.

Reactions: 43

Opinionsaremyown

She’s got a really tiny baby bump and there is no need to be waddling round like that what so ever. She’s a fake and does everything for attention.

Reactions: 42

jhigginsxxx

I doubt we’ll find out the baby’s name anytime soon she didn’t reveal Spencer’s name for like a year 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ex93

Please why is she walking like that on Spencer’s story? She’s walking like the babies head is hanging out of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

OneHun

8CCD2BB9-741F-4909-AB5C-36CFD0BA2780.jpeg

Nothing has screamed IMO more in her life…

RAW birth footage to share with the huns 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41