Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Hun people aren't asking why you didn't start renovations earlier.
They're asking why you decided to get pregnant during renovations. Unless baby girl was unplanned.
Maybe that's why she feels the need to say baby was "made out of love"
We’ve mentioned it on here, but more so that if the baby was an accident she could have lived comfortably in that house without any renovations for at least a year after baby arrives. It was perfectly habitable.She made the choice to start the renovations when she knew she was pregnant, or if she had started the renovations first she shouldn’t have been trying or not using any contraception. I swear there’s just thin air between hers and Spencer’s ears. No common sense. It’s obvious she has done it for views and for sympathy from her followers due to how stressed and emotional it’s making her.

Reactions: 25
We’ve mentioned it on here, but more so that if the baby was an accident she could have lived comfortably in that house without any renovations for at least a year after baby arrives. It was perfectly habitable.She made the choice to start the renovations when she knew she was pregnant, or if she had started the renovations first she shouldn’t have been trying or not using any contraception. I swear there’s just thin air between hers and Spencer’s ears. No common sense. It’s obvious she has done it for views and for sympathy from her followers due to how stressed and emotional it’s making her.
Ah I see yes they could have waited to start renovations.

They make such a big song and dance in this recent renovation vlog about not being able to start any sooner due to building regulations and applications which is understandable, but why is the whole house being ripped to shreds at once? I’m no expert but surely things that could be done over a period of time should have been considering she’s pregnant? This is the thing that really bugs me 🤣

I haven’t watched her for years but once I saw one renovation vlog I was hooked. Not for the right reasons though, I just can’t take my eyes away from the car crash of a situation.

Also bugged me how much they went on about the charity shop / homeless donation, it’s obvious from the footage that Spencer told Imogen about this and decided to get him to repeat it for the video because it makes them look like sUcH gReAt PeOpLe. I’m not against them doing this by the way, but the point of doing it is not to gloat so much about how good of a person you are for doing it!

Reactions: 21
I don’t get why Spencer keeps knocking walls down as well. Leave the builders to do it. He’s probably knocked stuff down that they werent ready to do and that’s why there are no walls anywhere in the house

Reactions: 24
Urgh why are her massive mutant lips always so dry and crusty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s never 8 months pregnant and renovating is she 🙄 when that baby arrives she’s going to be even more insufferable

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think she’s going to cope when the baby arrives. She’s too busy living in her fairytale fantasy land she’ll get a shock just how hard its going to be and spencer will be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t think she’s going to cope when the baby arrives. She’s too busy living in her fairytale fantasy land she’ll get a shock just how hard its going to be and spencer will be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
I couldn’t agree more. I really think she’s going to struggle with a newborn baby. She constantly portrays this fairytale lifestyle which lets face it doesn’t exist, no ones life is a fairytale. A baby is hard work which Imo and Spenny have never had to deal with. I really hope she shows the reality of newborn baby life and doesn’t sugar coat it all and pretend it’s magical because it’s really sleep deprivation, mental and physical strain, worries, constant feeding, hundreds of crappy nappies, pressure on relationships however strong they are, trying to figure out your new mum identity etc etc. But to all her huns I’m sure Imo is going to be this natural Earth mother who was born to be a mum and floats through all the crappy nappies and baby sick and everything is just so magical and amazing and perfect

Reactions: 21
Urgh why are her massive mutant lips always so dry and crusty 🤢
I had to put my yogurt down really made me feel sick, they look so sore, crusty and over inflated. Thought nothing could turn my stomach more than James Whitaker's weird bulbous nose, but imogen wins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3CBAE7FF-8A56-485A-A9DD-89F372DDDBC6.jpeg

Whose that???

for some reason Instagram shows the real editing. Its literally so orange on there

Reactions: 6
Hammer ready! I am interested in seeing how they rebuild the bathroom wall - surely they've not knocked it down to rebuild the same wall again? These are the most gripping renovation videos I have seen :D

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.