Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like Anna bleeping Wintour is going to lap this tit up? Babe we get it, you've got a human inside you, that's pretty bleeping cool I get it, but so many people do it every bleeping day you're not special and you're not Demi Moore so get your grotty hands off the bump and stop acting like you're going to be on the cover of some high fashion magazine

Reactions: 13
Why does she act like Anna bleeping Wintour is going to lap this tit up? Babe we get it, you've got a human inside you, that's pretty bleeping cool I get it, but so many people do it every bleeping day you're not special and you're not Demi Moore so get your grotty hands off the bump and stop acting like you're going to be on the cover of some high fashion magazine
Because she thinks it’s ✨ FASHUN ✨ *WHILE PREGNANT*

Reactions: 8
I think they’ve missed the point with these bags. Aren’t you meant to lay everything flat or fold it flat so it’s smaller? Isn’t that the point 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine how creased these clothes will be 🥴
58F6BDA0-7971-46FD-9E1D-D8901C549681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m crying
I’m baffled 😂 I have these in my bed storage and swap winter/autumn with spring/summer and they fit about 20 jumpers in them and are tiny when laid flat. They might as well put their clothes in those big blue IKEA bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m baffled 😂 I have these in my bed storage and swap winter/autumn with spring/summer and they fit about 20 jumpers in them and are tiny when laid flat. They might as well put their clothes in those big blue IKEA bags 😂
Same! Lie everything flat and it makes a pile of clothes 10 times smaller. What is wrong with them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is going to sound really harsh, but watching their recent video makes me think that Imogen married Spenny for the sake of it, you know to have a big wedding and the house and now the baby? It just seems to me that he loves her a hell of a lot more than she loves him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is going to sound really harsh, but watching their recent video makes me think that Imogen married Spenny for the sake of it, you know to have a big wedding and the house and now the baby? It just seems to me that he loves her a hell of a lot more than she loves him.
It’s not harsh Angel, it’s true

Reactions: 16
I think they’ve missed the point with these bags. Aren’t you meant to lay everything flat or fold it flat so it’s smaller? Isn’t that the point 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine how creased these clothes will be 🥴View attachment 696035

Yes! And all those bags full of clothes for the charity shops. Just thrown in in crumpled heaps! Surely it's just manners to fold things up nicely?

Reactions: 13
Why does she need think we need a ‘little’ update every day about her? We know you are pregnant 🤰🏻Imo, we know you are renovating 🏚 a whole house, we know you are emotional. For the love of God, Spenny’s photoshopped face and your cheesy bazoomas, stop repeating yourself. Learn a new dance too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Every other sentence out of her mouth, on her YouTube, on her stories, on her Instagram pictures and on her TikTok is “I’m pregnant and renovating a house”

duck OFF!!!!

Reactions: 15
No Hun people aren't asking why you didn't start renovations earlier.
They're asking why you decided to get pregnant during renovations. Unless baby girl was unplanned.
Maybe that's why she feels the need to say baby was "made out of love"

Reactions: 22
Did she actually buy anything or is she expecting things to be #gifted to her. Oh and she vlogged the whole thing for us. Lucky us. So blessed and so grateful. 🥴

49F92991-2ECA-422E-8476-E53925EB2672.jpeg
BE06DA11-B5B7-4CBC-9353-A7820B62D8F1.jpeg
845BEEEC-19B5-4E25-8EBC-E923443194D2.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.