Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Spencer's new Instagram post? Ffs things that represented him from 5 years ago are some house keys and a baby grow because he knew he would have a family someday? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮 why can't it just have been about his life 5 years ago! Everything has to revolve around Imogen it's like he has no memory of his life before it's so fucking weird he has genuinely been brainwashed

Imogens comment 🤮
He needs to manifest some walls in their house fucking quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Naguesca1

D677D30A-BEFA-4C26-BEF3-A41CCD0AF354.jpeg

Finally popped in to my local charity shop and surprise surprise this gem is still there. I was going to buy it but whoever priced it is obviously a fan, because no one in their right mind would price this monstrosity at £5

• Haha
Reactions: 76

boredinlockdown

View attachment 662912
OF COURSE her dad made their cake!! And managed to do it in the air bnbs they stayed in 😒 most loving dad ever!!

View attachment 662913
her face looks so strange and thin here. Maybe it’s just the massive lips taking over her face.

View attachment 662914
She took the video so SHE could remember the feeling in that moment…. All about her AGAIN!

View attachment 662915
Spinning that false narrative to her angels again. Don’t worry you’ll find your Prince Charming and have a wonderful life just like hers!
I always roll my eyes when she posts shit like this..."never give up hope angels, your forever is out there I promise".

Guess what Imo...MY forever is ME...I love myself and am completely happy in my own company. Anyone that I allow into my life is because they complement me, not complete me.

Maybe try encouraging your impressionable audience to be strong men/women/non-binaries in their own right!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

brows3r10

92FE6A2A-64BA-4103-80EB-69311F3B9899.png

Anyone else think this is weird? Taking pictures of your mum sleeping and posting it for hundreds of thousands of people to see 😂I’d be fuming!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Clover123

VIP Member
What's happened to Spenny?! Everytime we see him he looks more and more dehydrated, like he's sleeping in the air fryer 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I know its early nut ill forget if not 😂 thread suggestion Cheesy tits, stinky bits, spence is knocking down walls for giggles and shits *whilst pregnant*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

hiddenjay

19ADD4EF-6360-4AF7-8373-41957AFD6C2F.jpeg
C9476ED6-E6EA-4BFD-BDDF-CCCF5D18BF9A.jpeg

You’re telling me his face didn’t move AT ALL in between her posing… is this a photoshop job I see 😂👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Ex93

I think they’ve missed the point with these bags. Aren’t you meant to lay everything flat or fold it flat so it’s smaller? Isn’t that the point 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine how creased these clothes will be 🥴
58F6BDA0-7971-46FD-9E1D-D8901C549681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

_Laura

Chatty Member
Hello Tattlers,
Unfortunately, our Beloved Grimmo hasn't been up to much this past month, did you know she was heavily pregnant? That doesn't mean our Grateful Hun didn't gift us some content gold, though:
* NowTV invited public figure Captain Spenny to the Bridget Jones hotel for a baby moon and Imo was raging that the restaurant didn't really cater for her gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free diet despite seemingly not calling ahead to notify them of her fun-free dietary requirements.
They took advantage of the hotel to film an ✨UnREaL ✨ Tik Tok introducing them two as the latest Strictly couple. It's worth noting that Imo turned up the glam, while Pups chose joggers and Birkenstocks for the occasion. It's called Fashun hunny, look it up!
1626248327765.png

* Imo continues to prove that she hasn't got an ounce of originality by trying to replicate other influencers' baby content. She's the Wish version of Zoella's "casual" pregnancy content (see below) and it looks like she's done a pregnancy photoshoot à la Elle Darby. Some say it might be featured on the cover of Vogue... Stay tuned hunnies 👀
Expecations...Reality. Ouch
View attachment 662042
1626248530912.png
* Our poor Grimmo has decided to gut their 90s fixer-upper *WHILST PREGNANT* and we don't actually think that the house will be ready in time for Baby Princess. The noise is driving her mad (did you know that drills and hammers and things are noisy?? She's heavily pregnant for god's sake, she needs to rest!) and she never misses an occasion to ✨keep it real ✨ in her stories. The mess they're in has nothing to do with them literally waiting until she was two-third of the way through her pregnancy to start moving the staircase, ripping the bathrooms out and making Baby Princess' room bigger. Imo is grateful and doesn't mind though, did you know she grew up in a building site? Besides, they've got an ✨amAzINg ✨ builder called Josh to help them get through this ordeal. He's such a great man, he works all day and does a really good job. He doesn't drink the drinks Imo buys him in Starbucks though, the dick. Rumour has it he will be moving back to Australia, which may or may not be because he's traumatised after working in the Horton's home. Maybe they have better PTSD treatment down under!
* Imo got her saveloys topped up while Josh and Spenny were hard at work. She was vlogging with inflated bruised lips, but still doesn't acknowledge it. It's just a lip scrub, she promises. And you know our angel never lies.
1626249005033.png
1626249033868.png

* Imo and Spenny went for a gifted 3D scan of their baby. Baby princess was hiding so instead of just accepting the fact that she wouldn't be able to see her today, Imo decided to do this, reminding us all who she got pregnant in the first place.
1626249163170.png

It did work, though, so Imogen shared a picture of the baby and didn't miss the opportunity to show us what a triggering and vile human being she is. Apparently, the baby chose her to be her mummy... You're on a TTC journey? Well maybe try manifesting a bit harder hey, what do you want me to say?
* She has been on the beg for a dyson air wrap and pretty much everything you can think of for the nursery. Not that the nursery will be ready any time soon mind... Her and Spenny went to look for a pram in John Lewis and Imo started talking and singing to... an empty pram... in the middle of John Lewis. Yup, you read that right.

Honourable mentions:
- This INCREDIBLE piece you can buy for £5 in a Torrington's charity shop
1626249370512.png

- Imo showing us while she's never get her dream In The Style collab
1626249428435.png

- Spenny looking like a OAP
1626249451949.png

- Imo trying to be sexy in her beige knickers and blue light glasses...
1626249471565.png

It's safe to say, we are all looking forward to seeing what Diana Vickers' vocal twin has in store for us for thread 30!

I lost interest halfway through so feel free to add to it!!

TLDR: They're twats.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
HUNS I HAVE CRACKED IT! I’ve been zooming in onto Spenny’s torso (for research purposes) and have managed to translate the Greek lettering of his tattoo. Sadly the tattoo is not the world famous ✨ ‘not complaining just explaining’ ✨‼

The first line reads “love the life you live”
The first part of the second line is hidden by his trousers but the last part reads “…life you love”

So I suspect it says “love the life you live and live the life you love” 🕵🏻‍♀️ I am now going to commence a full time career as TATTLE PRIVATE DETECTIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Kathleen22

VIP Member
9FC6742E-C835-45C1-9CBA-2CB7763DE089.png

Not spenny playing dress up in a suit again like he actually has a job.

Ffs every post has to relate back to pReGnANt imo 😠 this man has NO identity and she loves it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

If you say so...

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Spencer's new Instagram post? Ffs things that represented him from 5 years ago are some house keys and a baby grow because he knew he would have a family someday? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮 why can't it just have been about his life 5 years ago! Everything has to revolve around Imogen it's like he has no memory of his life before it's so fucking weird he has genuinely been brainwashed

Imogens comment 🤮
OK spenny, here's 5 things that would represent me 5 years ago

- a bag of coke
- 20 marlborough lights
- fake tan
- a bottle of wine
- a CV

good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55