Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was looking forward to spending time just with spencer before baby gets here but *renovation*
goes out for a date night with spencer and whoever else is taking the photos of them…. 🤔

Reactions: 2
I loved the earlier thread suggestion but we got to remember Ahmed so would like to suggest

#saveAhmed

is included in the next thread title …and maybe all future titles

#justiceforAhmed

edit: @Hereforthetea21 I think it was you who suggested he next thread title earlier:

Cheesy tits, stinky bits, spence is knocking down walls for giggles and shits *whilst pregnant*

sadly I don’t think we could fit #saveAhmed 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly thought she just wore that dress for a haul to get some coin from huns who weren’t pregnant that might buy it. Amazed she’s actually decided to wear it out! I assumed it would be a Depop special by now. Definitely going to spend the evening going ‘oh my god are you ok there hun bun? Staring at me, don’t mind me! I can’t believe everyone is staring at me and perving on me while I’m pregnant and with my HUSBAND WHILE RENOVATING!’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New thread title - house a state, salads irate, hugos spennys only mate... or Cheese filled tits, open plan shits, singing Diana vickers greatest hits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Nice to see Imogen is fannying about doing yet another inappropriate tiktok dance whilst Spencer’s sorting the storage out.

067DE363-6EDA-4778-8220-F4B838059AC8.png

8CBE9DA3-EF22-4EF2-909D-645F30C1F11F.png

also the comments on this video…hugobee what you been up to?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Please tell me it was a joke when Spencer’s said the homeless girl said thank you girlfriend to him after he gave her a jacket and some clothes and he replies with “I’ve got a wife”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It truly baffles me why pregnant Imo and spenny didn’t rent out somewhere temp until the world is graced with the presence of Lady hun bun just explaining lip scrub story time Horton! 💞💞

we got floor tiles redone downstairs and a bathroom fit out done and it was a mess for a few weeks - I can’t imagine being heavily pregnant and experiencing it. 🧽🪣

Also as an IBS sufferer the toilet 🚽 situ would give me Cold sweats - lucky none of them suffer from any gastro issues eh 🤣🤣

I feel sorry for any poor midwife having to deal with cheesy tits and wet wipe; they must smell so bad they hum - like walking tinnitus

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AC54C644-2E94-4111-B7C9-1AAAE905F989.png

i wish he’d just duck offffff. He is NOT a hard worker he’s so patronising with his stupid cheesy ‘motivational’ posts. Him and his WIFE are both lazy shits with no job, going out for brunch/lunch/dinner/strolls along the beach every single day!!!

0445E580-5F75-4D77-BEA7-FEA28DDD960F.png

Imo isn’t sexualising pregnancy then why is she literally going out half naked and writing comments like this??? 🤮🤮🤮 with that emoji. She’s sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I’ve just had a look at her social blade and I have no clue how they afford anything tbh. Spencer clearly does not work anymore and is trying to be an influencer even though he gets 8 comments on his posts.

she surely barely makes any money off her cosmetics because she never seems to promote her brand anymore?
literally where does all this money come from for 10 Starbucks a day, a £500K house that they’ve ripped every wall out of and a brand new car on finance?
Yea I mean if you look at her accounts she has money, more than me! Which pisses me off! Lol! But I mean not hundreds and hundreds of thousands! I don’t really understand accounts and I know that’s not all the money they have but yea they do have some from somewhere! God knows where! Also what makes me laugh is she hasn’t even got Spencer listed as part of her company, most couples have one as the director and then the other as the secretary, I think it’s something to do with tax purposes and things like that but poor old spenny hasn’t got a look in there it seems! Lol!

Reactions: 1
even when pregnant like so many others out there she still manages to be completely unrelatable. she is an alien

Reactions: 10
What in the name of her cheesy 🧀 bazoomas is this photo? 😐 Why do we need to see a photo of a chocolate stain and eyelashes stuck to her.

272C2F91-5153-445E-92E3-84273CDE28BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.