Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a knock off bratz doll in her profile pic. Is it on purpose as a joke?

View attachment 128493
I actually think Imogen is quite an attractive girl facially. Gorgeous eyes when she’s not staring manically into the camera and the lips have gone too far but with a little bit of plump at the start she looked good. It’s just these weird off key facials she does for her pics that are utterly ridiculous, and the lashes?

Reactions: 6
I actually think Imogen is quite an attractive girl facially. Gorgeous eyes when she’s not staring manically into the camera and the lips have gone too far but with a little bit of plump at the start she looked good. It’s just these weird off key facials she does for her pics that are utterly ridiculous, and the lashes?
Are they hunny lashes? Is that still a thing? Did anyone ever buy any of these ? It’s ok to admit it I just want to know if they’re tit

Reactions: 4
This girl is bleeping deluded! I've just watched the whole Nando's video and I can't believe how bleeping self obsessed she is!

People are staring cos she's sat at the table bleeping filming herself talking into a camera! She said the guys were looking at her hair, make up and outfit - no they weren't - your hair and make up don't look any different to half the other girls in the restaurant and your outfit just makes you look *like a twit* like you're just off somewhere nice afterwards.

People are staring because you've set your camera up at the condiments bar like a bleep and you're talking to it - who does that!? It's got duck all to do with how you look you twathead. Get over yourself.

"I was wondering if I still have the labels left on..." I wonder why 😂 Depop anyone?

Now Baby Prick is sat talking to the camera.... omfg man up!!! :ROFLMAO:

"That's the beauty of being ourselves, we can be whoever we wanna be" unless you've had lip fillers. Can't admit to that.

Spence just started crying cos she fell over.... bleeping wuss 😂😂😂😂😂

Ugh. I can't deal with her.
Imagine when she gives birth or starts labouring 😂😂😂. I mean my partner cried when their heads popped out other than that he was taking the piss. I think Spencer has abit special needs tbh

what's is the nando's video, could someone tell me what's it's called please:D
Hey just type “imogenation nandos” first one that comes up:)

Reactions: 9
So glad I’ve found this site! I thought I was the only one who could see through her lies 😂 Fakest YouTuber the sooner her ‘huns’ realise this the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So glad I’ve found this site! I thought I was the only one who could see through her lies 😂 Fakest YouTuber the sooner her ‘huns’ realise this the better.
I used to watch her all the time, but there’s just something about her I can’t put my finger on! I’m interested to know what happened with holly

Reactions: 12
New to this and haven’t followed her YouTube but used to follow her on Snapchat a few years back. Think she worked in a bar and she was always a bit below the belt in the things she’d say but in an outrageous way, I thought she was a laugh. She was super out there and outgoing calling everyone Huns. However when she started trying to capitalize on it she became like this watered down stereotypical YouTuber all about show and ads etc.

Reactions: 9
This reminds me of a segment in one of her school bullying storytimes where she said they were publishing fucked up pictures of her photoshopped as the devil or something? Even at the time I thought, right, this is a reach and was probably just school kids being silly - but how much do you wanna bet it was another 'disfigured photos' / monsters inc pic situation 😂

Also look baby Imo has made up death threats before! She does not help herself does she
Someone probably drew devil horns and a moustache on her in their own yearbook and its blown up into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to watch her all the time, but there’s just something about her I can’t put my finger on! I’m interested to know what happened with holly
If you watch her old videos back in 2017 she was a completely different person to what she is now. Tbh I think that’s when she was her happiest.. I have a feeling she isn’t as happy as she’s making out to be with Spencer.
I like Holly she seems like a genuine nice girl. She probs called imo out on one of her lies and got accused of being a bully 😂

Reactions: 19
When I used to watch her old vids and storytimes you kind of accepted it and that’s how she was but now all this has happened it really opens your eyes what she’s truly like and realise why she was always the poor victim!!
Don’t get me started on the pathetic enabling marriage!!

Reactions: 7
I rekon shes contacting bullying charities to be the face of a campaign. If that does happen i will be contacting them immediately and directing them to here 😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you watch her old videos back in 2017 she was a completely different person to what she is now. Tbh I think that’s when she was her happiest.. I have a feeling she isn’t as happy as she’s making out to be with Spencer.
I like Holly she seems like a genuine nice girl. She probs called imo out on one of her lies and got accused of being a bully 😂
She’s definitely not happy being married to Spencer. She’s the typical sort who’s built up marriage in her head and is on a come down that married life is no different to just living with a partner. If they were genuinely happy with each other, they’d be a lot more chill. But they’re so over the top with all the mushy emotions, it’s so fake. Does she really think they’ll be able to keep that up for years? Of course they won’t.

Reactions: 19
Just watched that Nando’s video I am HOWLING at spenny crying when she fell over what a bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched that Nando’s video I am HOWLING at spenny crying when she fell over what a bleeping melt
I remember watching it the first time and I was trying to keep my laugh in - I reckon this is the video for me that totally changed my opinion of her. The way she acts like she’s doing some kind of revolutionary justice by wearing joggers to the ivy when there’s women out there who could only dream of that being there only issue. I rewatched and it honestly shocks me like it gets worse and worse as the vid goes on, by the end I was just sat there on silence like wtf just happened 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 8 minutes in to the Nando’s video and already I’m angry. Going out to a chain restaurant in leggings and a jumper isn’t empowering. And neither is going to Nando’s dressed up. I’ve gone to Nando’s dresses up loads of times as we’ve always gone there for food before a night out!
And then the typical line: women should be backing women. We’re not 2nd class citizens, we’re equal to men therefore we don’t need to back each other. I’m not going to back you because you’re a woman. I’ll back you if you’re a nice, genuine person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.