Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't even watched the video yet but I absolutely knew this would happen. Perfect opportunity for Imo to play the victim, yet again. How can you not get tired of lie after lie?? Also, I noticed all those ad breaks piled in there, she's making sure she's getting that money šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s referencing tattle SO much šŸ˜‚ ā€˜Iā€™ve said loads of things in the past about people itā€™s all a part of growing upā€™ yet she canā€™t take a comment comparing her lips to a sausage?
She outed a poor girls abortion in a storytimes video that has 144k views to make money and get views

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If it affects you so much, leave all this YouTube tit and get a normal job. She even said she made like Ā£75 off a video. Iā€™d rather get a normal job tbh sheā€™s nobody lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't even watched the video yet but I absolutely knew this would happen. Perfect opportunity for Imo to play the victim, yet again. How can you not get tired of lie after lie?? Also, I noticed all those ad breaks piled in there, she's making sure she's getting that money šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
How many ads has she put in? I watch Imos videos with an adblocker so she doesnā€™t get that Adsense šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At the end of the day, I think we all know sheā€™s not crying about getting hate comments about her lips.

Itā€™s because she knows her career could come crumbling down around her. Itā€™s simple Imo, stop lying and manipulating your followers. If you were genuine and honest youā€™d have nothing to worry about and we wouldnā€™t be talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well thatā€™s 20 minutes of my life Iā€™ll never get back šŸ˜‚

she proper milked that didnā€™t she? bleeping hell.

Soooo itā€™s been going on for months but sheā€™s never mentioned it? Always seems annoying happy on her content. Then one evening we know for a fact she got comments cos it was us šŸ˜‚ and thatā€™s when she breaks down? If this has been going on for months why has she only just broken down after a few more comments on Instagram? Doesnā€™t quite add up to me....

Anyone else actually roll their eyes the second Baby Prick started talking?

Her lips looked bleeping huge in that video and she really should have admitted it! I feel like there were times she pretty much did admit it without actually saying it.

Iā€™m off to bang my head against the wall as a punishment to myself for watching that video. Iā€™m then going to lob her highlighter palette out the window which I bought when I thought she was alright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She genuinely slags off everyone thatā€™s ever been in her life - her ex mates, ex boyfriends, exā€™s exā€™s, teachers, doctors the list goes on. NO ONE WANTS HER TO DIE, thatā€™s soooo insane to think that anyone wants that?!. But if she wants to be horrible about other people sheā€™s going to get called out for it, if sheā€™s lying. And NO I am not on about her filler (I really donā€™t care) I am on about her talking about someone elseā€™s abortion and lying about her past. I donā€™t care about ur body- do as you please. Youā€™ve totally missed the point imogen. No one on this thread has told her to die Iā€™m so confused???? I definitely do not at all. I have never said a word to her personally, Iā€™ve just came on here to discuss the things I think sheā€™s done wrong, and I think we should all be allowed to do that- and at the end of the day we all know sheā€™s only doing this because people from her past started to come out and she is absolutely terrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watched the whole thing just her saying donā€™t feel sorry for me I donā€™t want pitty, talking about Caroline flack again? Saying if you was walking down the street you wouldnā€™t ask someone if they had a boob job or something, saying even if I had a nose job why would it matter? Iā€™m someoneā€™s daughter someoneā€™s wife someoneā€™s baby? I wouldnā€™t do it to you So why are you doing it to me? nobody deserves this. spencer puts his arm on her shoulder to comfort her and say they wanna do something serious to stop online hate? Thats about it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s referencing tattle SO much šŸ˜‚ ā€˜Iā€™ve said loads of things in the past about people itā€™s all a part of growing upā€™ yet she canā€™t take a comment comparing her lips to a sausage?
She outed a poor girls abortion in a storytimes video that has 144k views to make money and get views
sickening

Reactions: 4
Well thatā€™s 20 minutes of my life Iā€™ll never get back šŸ˜‚

she proper milked that didnā€™t she? bleeping hell.

Soooo itā€™s been going on for months but sheā€™s never mentioned it? Always seems annoying happy on her content. Then one evening we know for a fact she got comments cos it was us šŸ˜‚ and thatā€™s when she breaks down? If this has been going on for months why has she only just broken down after a few more comments on Instagram? Doesnā€™t quite add up to me....

Anyone else actually roll their eyes the second Baby Prick started talking?

Her lips looked bleeping huge in that video and she really should have admitted it! I feel like there were times she pretty much did admit it without actually saying it.

Iā€™m off to bang my head against the wall as a punishment to myself for watching that video. Iā€™m then going to lob her highlighter palette out the window which I bought when I thought she was alright.
I also have this palette šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ Iā€™ve only used it once and I think I might smash it up tonight. I wasnā€™t going to drink tonight but after that shitshow Iā€™m going to down a bottle of two.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched on x2 speed as I couldnā€™t suffer for 22 mins. After every example it was ā€œbut I havenā€™tā€ except for the lip fillers. The dry tears was my favourite šŸ™‚ good job you worked all of those jobs to go to drama school babygirlhoneypieprincess, but you really could have done with sticking in more during this particular one

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve not watched the video yet but sheā€™s that predictable I already know what it will be like.

Its all well and good her crying on camera but how does she think she has made other people feel especially the girl who had the abortion as well as story times about her ā€œex friendsā€ why canā€™t they come out and stick up for themselves? Sheā€™s not been bullied in the slightest sheā€™s manipulating the situation to make her the victim AGAIN.

Sharing personal information about other people without their consent should be punishable why do you think people disagree with you imo?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Donā€™t know if anyone else picked up on this but she said she can receive 10 comments saying sheā€™s pretty and then 1 comment telling her she fat and that will affect her. Pretty sure sheā€™s implying fat people canā€™t be pretty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She actually made my blood boil in that video. Just more lies. 'Why does it make a difference to your life' - Hun it doesn't, the fact you're lying is the issue šŸ¤¦

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one should be giving her credit for 'missing the point', shes outright lying, it actually makes my skin crawl to watch. So she's apparently trolled and told to kill herself everyday but the breaking point was someone asking why she was deleting comments about having filler?

She is following the classic influencer pattern and will go the way of Lydia Millen, lurking on hate forums and throwing narc tantrums constantly. At first it will work in her favour and result in thousands of arselicking comments UNTIL her loyal followers get sick of listening to it, especially because they are confused as she deletes all negativity anyway. They will go looking for it, end up here and realise the lies she has told and that we actually have a point.

She needs to stfu about this because sending any of her hun buns here will be very very silly. Also without makeup (excluding the red eyeshadow under her eyes) her lips look horrible, the proportions are just so off, they cover such a large area of her face?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesnt need to cry about it, we are able to criticise without threatening/putting her life at risk! You dont see jeffree star crying do you

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.