Imogenation #29 spennys a state,salads irate and we mustn't talk about grimos weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 661091View attachment 661093View attachment 661094

nah im done

when you think it can’t get any worse she just goes and pulls it out the bag
Nooooooo I can’t deal !!!!! Influencers really think they’re celebs with a magazine deal for these pregnancy, maternity, engagement photo shoots.

do we think they posted these without imo knowing!??? Can’t help but think she’s gonna be pissed her fans have seen this before she’s posted it herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Got my boyfriend hate watching her now and his first response was “is that geezer a cuck, the way she’s obsessed with all these other men doing their jobs is giving me major cuckold vibes” which I mean I don’t disagree with 😂

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210713-192408_Twitter.jpg

Not Spenny looking like David Brent with that shirt undone 🤭

Honestly that new reno vlog makes me stressed just watching it. It is NEVER going to be ready by the time baby comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think grimmo has got that girl to delete most of the pics off her story hahah cos the really revealing ones have gone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its weird how she gives a trigger warning for people who don’t like dirt and dust… I understand people have their own needs/issues yet she doesn’t give that many trigger warnings for her pregnancy. Yet again, in EVERY video there’s a bit where she’s praising clever baby GAL for kicking 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Its weird how she gives a trigger warning for people who don’t like dirt and dust… I understand people have their own needs/issues yet she doesn’t give that many trigger warnings for her pregnancy. Yet again, in EVERY video there’s a bit where she’s praising clever baby GAL for kicking 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just about to come and say this. She really just doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 5
duck me, that maternity shoot looks like a bargain bin Mills & Boon cover 🤣🤣🤣

Wait, isn't her nickname Mills? Let's say Mills & Goon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.