Imogenation #29 spennys a state,salads irate and we mustn't talk about grimos weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!

im watching the new video with Hugo. Spencer and Hugo’s mannerisms are so similar, like weirdly, so much they could be related. Does Hugo have learning difficulties? Is that something that’s ever been spoken about?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not been spoken about, it doesn’t sit right with me though labelling someone with a disability if it’s not been openly addressed 😣

Reactions: 8
Mini thread recap:

- Imo is a twit
- Spenny is a twit
- Bensalad is an irate twit
- Hugo is…just Hugo
- Ahmed needs to be saved
- Sam the Audi car salesman 🚗 has replaced Jack the coffee machine man ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my, oh my....I am beyond grateful and blessed that my thread suggestion was chosen. I lay in bed every night manifesting to the Tattler Lords that I would be the chosen one. I think I'm going to cry Imo-style I'm that grateful....😖....😖....😖....do you see the tears???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
orite
2898A7F2-4447-422E-B1F3-1A27F6C87BE9.jpeg

Sorry guys but I can’t deal with this video. How many times do they need to tell us how CLOSE they are? They treat Hugo like a baby it’s bleeping sick

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel like mentioning how close they all are is Imogen’s way of making digs at Spencer’s family. She mentions it so much it has to be to make a point. Either that or she knows her other brother distanced himself and she’s over compensating to be like “we do all love each other!”

Reactions: 27
I feel like mentioning how close they all are is Imogen’s way of making digs at Spencer’s family. She mentions it so much it has to be to make a point. Either that or she knows her other brother distanced himself and she’s over compensating to be like “we do all love each other!”

It definitely is a huge dig at Spencers family. She's a vile human. I know his family have gone through so much hurt and loss now that he's been sucked in by her way of life. He's a top guy or used to be such a shame. Now can't stand to watch them .. cringe fest.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest video and I can’t get over the three of them together they’re all absolute DRIPS.
what was with Imogen’s weird annoying giggle alllllll the way through 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It definitely is a huge dig at Spencers family. She's a vile human. I know his family have gone through so much hurt and loss now that he's been sucked in by her way of life. He's a top guy or used to be such a shame. Now can't stand to watch them .. cringe fest.
Do you know them? 👀☕

Reactions: 5
Spenny did not look like he wanted to be there, filming that video. He just seemed very defeated and he also seems to have developed the same lingo as Imo, always saying ‘it’s unreal’ and other stupid phrases Imo uses.

What happened to his sense of self? His characteristics and personality that define him and make him who HE is, not what Imo wants him to be.

Reactions: 29
Don't take the bait! It's going to be a ALoz situation all over again 😂

(edited for typo)
What is the aloz situation?

also it’s random but someone asked in her video about her siblings and half siblings. She said she has two brothers (assume this references Hugo and Jacob) and a half sister (referencing Freya) but in a video ages ago she did ‘who knows me better brother or step brother?’ And it was Hugo and Jacob so I’m confused 😂

Reactions: 1
What is the aloz situation?

also it’s random but someone asked in her video about her siblings and half siblings. She said she has two brothers (assume this references Hugo and Jacob) and a half sister (referencing Freya) but in a video ages ago she did ‘who knows me better brother or step brother?’ And it was Hugo and Jacob so I’m confused 😂
I think she has a stepbrother Aaron, I’m not sure of the dynamics though, if it’s through her mother’s side or Salad’s side

Reactions: 5

I feel sick :sick: Spencer seems so creepy in this, he is actually a walking example of ‘the ick’.. also why does she pull herself back every-time they kiss? She looks disgusted (not that I could blame her)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

I feel sick :sick: Spencer seems so creepy in this, he is actually a walking example of ‘the ick’.. also why does she pull herself back every-time they kiss? She looks disgusted (not that I could blame her)
Oh god. He makes me feel sick, proper gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.