Imogenation #29 spennys a state,salads irate and we mustn't talk about grimos weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C03721CA-54F0-448F-A2BA-90B6FA71C6A9.png

you love it when you *accidentally on purpose* leave the tag on so you can sell it!!

Reactions: 31
37A51571-F516-403F-B558-BD70D9A16C02.png

If the people in that store saw that and saw there wasn’t a baby in there I’m sure they’d think she’s bleeping crazy too

37A51571-F516-403F-B558-BD70D9A16C02.png

If the people in that store saw that and saw there wasn’t a baby in there I’m sure they’d think she’s bleeping crazy too
Also lol at her holding her bump in EVERY single photo. We get it Imogen ur pregnant. Want to rub it in anymore???

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Poor Sam! The poor lad looked so uncomfortable threw that video & how hard was she trying to be different around him than what she’s like usually on her videos I.e baby princess, angels, baby prince, pups etc makes me think she isn’t authentic in her YouTube videos at all.

Omg what a time to freeze on me 🙈

Sorry I'm being a bit thick.. which video was this? Thanks x

Reactions: 2
the constant holding of her bump pisses me right off toojees dopey give it a rest we know your on the beg but it is obvious your preggers at this stage , wont be long when it will be the constant holding of the poor misfortunate baba slapped all over internet so she can continue to be beggy

Reactions: 3
I genuinely can’t wait for the video of her showing the absolute tit she’ll take with her into hospital and Spencer’s bag he seems to think he needs 😂

Reactions: 12
I mean this in the nicest way possible but… her face is the start of my nightmares

Reactions: 3
CFD13DD5-834A-4809-97A1-0C15518EA824.png

do we really need a maternity shoot when every post is literally dedicated to ‘the bump’ 😑😑😑

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s a carbon copy of better YouTube’s whom she clearly aspires to be and will never be like them 😑👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.