Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justpassingthrough

Of course the babies gonna have Spencer’s lips she’s not gonna have Imogen’s, even Imogen doesn’t have Imogen’s lips

• Haha
Reactions: 77

67bunting

It's from when she found out she was pregnant. Not a tear in sight!
I am in utter shock that in the time she’s announced she is pregnant someone has been able to print a t-shirt with this on AND tired of it enough to slap it in a charity shop. I’m in hysterics, honestly probably one of the funniest things to happen on here

• Haha
Reactions: 66

67bunting

I feel sick :sick: Spencer seems so creepy in this, he is actually a walking example of ‘the ick’.. also why does she pull herself back every-time they kiss? She looks disgusted (not that I could blame her)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Ex93

Imagine if you saw a 20 odd year old woman with two odd hair clips in either side of her head dressed like a 7 year old holding hands with a man who is dead behind the eyes carrying a teddy bear along the beach 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Beckz1205

VIP Member
7425056A-5B29-4572-A73C-F37735EA9E3C.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 OH COME ON!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 it’s going to be at least 2 years before this will get used! Absolute idiots!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
At this point, I'm convinced she is trolling herself. But anyway, I wanted to send love to those of you on here that may need it after seeing her repost. What I find weird about the whole 4D scan story is that she tries and sells it to us by saying 'she'd do anything for my babygirl' so she drank coke, ate sugar and stuck her arse up in the air for the whole of Worthing seafront.. when the reality is, she did all of the above, so that SHE could get babygirl moved so SHE could see her, share her on instagram and rest of social media. Doing 'anything' for your baby girl would to be gone home, and accepted that the baby was breech that day and returned another day. But Imo the omnipotent thought otherwise. I pray this baby doesn't grow up with issues having a narcissist as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
lol to quote Imo 'so, before since I met him, you were struggling weren't you, with your stomach? So when I first met him, he'd always be having days when maybe you'd be in the toilet, yeah, maybe a bit too much information, but he just had really bad IBS symptoms.. so he did a test [with York test] and it came back that wheat was coming up as a problem, but it was a little bit inconclusive, wasn't it?'

Is she for real? Stop grooming your husband to be sick like you. I really think she may have Muchausen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Kathleen22

VIP Member
118B6E8C-DAB0-480B-A9DF-337C5D253807.png

it’s the spreading this tat across SIX winners for me ✨

She is the most loving grateful hun on the internet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51