Imogenation #29 spennys a state,salads irate and we mustn't talk about grimos weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who pulls back when they’re kissing their husband? It’s like kissing him repulses her.. poor Spenny

yeah I remember that person on thread 4, didn’t she accuse spenny of being a rapist or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What an earth was that video? Just forcing a “bromance” with her underaged brother and making jokes about “get out the car imo” insinuating they want to be left alone. Plain WEIRD. How many times does Hugo want to call Spencer dopey and refer to him as stupid - you can talk you little tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who pulls back when they’re kissing their husband? It’s like kissing him repulses her.. poor Spenny

yeah I remember that person on thread 4, didn’t she accuse spenny of being a rapist or something?
I think this may have been someone else? I think A_Lozz's friend claimed that she was his ex and that he was bad in bed. And then someone else came on her to say that Spenny raped an underaged girl and they were never seen again after we called them out for making huge accusations without proof. I may be wrong though!
Only took me 18 minutes but I found the messages in questions! https://tattle.life/threads/imogena...from-my-tattle-wiki.16703/page-5#post-4230247

Sorry if the TW are a bit much, I just don't want to upset anyone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think this may have been someone else? I think A_Lozz's friend claimed that she was his ex and that he was bad in bed. And then someone else came on her to say that Spenny raped an underaged girl and they were never seen again after we called them out for making huge accusations without proof. I may be wrong though!

Sorry if the TW are a bit much, I just don't want to upset anyone!
The trigger warnings are appreciated🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I feel sick :sick: Spencer seems so creepy in this, he is actually a walking example of ‘the ick’.. also why does she pull herself back every-time they kiss? She looks disgusted (not that I could blame her)
oh my god this made me feel so uncomfortable. Like he so creepy. Why?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m so fed up of hearing her say baby princess/ baby girl is popping.

duck OFF NOBODY CARES

Reactions: 14
Her would you rather question on her insta stories “would you rather a solid family relationship or find your soulmate?” Feels like an ultimatum she gave Spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On her latest video when she’s banging on about how CLOSE they are she literally says ‘we are sooooo close, if you look at other siblings....’ but stops herself before telling her huns that none of their families will ever be as close as hers!

Also I feel sorry for spenny getting roped into all of her tiktok’s where she’s just trying to make herself look sexy and he’s clearly uncomfortable as he’s awkward and doesn’t know how to act/dance - why can’t she see that and just leave him alone!? I would never feel comfortable posting so many videos where my husband is clearly uncomfortable and awkward

Reactions: 26
Urgh just had to come on and say he creeps me out so much what is it about his face??!!
He has the weirdest stare it sends shivers down my spine.

Reactions: 12
It really irritates me when she says stuff like no one loves their dads as much as she loves hers, nobody has such a loving family like hers, nobody loves their husbands more than she loves hers.. mate, just because we don’t parade our “love” around and make cringey as duck videos and Tik toks, does not mean we do not love our family’s or partners.. you’re a twit.. oh great, next it’ll be no one loves their daughter as much as I love mine 🙄 can’t wait for that era to start

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.