Imogenation #29 spennys a state,salads irate and we mustn't talk about grimos weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the aloz situation?

also it’s random but someone asked in her video about her siblings and half siblings. She said she has two brothers (assume this references Hugo and Jacob) and a half sister (referencing Freya) but in a video ages ago she did ‘who knows me better brother or step brother?’ And it was Hugo and Jacob so I’m confused 😂
ALoz was a profile who came here (I want to say last year?) claiming that they had lots of tea to spill on them two, that their friend was Spencer's ex and was going to join Tattle and tell us everything. They made it sound extra juicy, said that the friend in question was going to make a video telling her truth about Spencer. Everyone was really excited and they were never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the aloz situation?

also it’s random but someone asked in her video about her siblings and half siblings. She said she has two brothers (assume this references Hugo and Jacob) and a half sister (referencing Freya) but in a video ages ago she did ‘who knows me better brother or step brother?’ And it was Hugo and Jacob so I’m confused 😂
It’s all on thread 4. Iconic time, but pretty sure it was all made up 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Spenny did not look like he wanted to be there, filming that video. He just seemed very defeated and he also seems to have developed the same lingo as Imo, always saying ‘it’s unreal’ and other stupid phrases Imo uses.

What happened to his sense of self? His characteristics and personality that define him and make him who HE is, not what Imo wants him to be.
It would be interesting to go back and watch the first videos he was in and see how different he is. He’s like a clone of her now

Reactions: 10
I always wondered if you might be THE Laura from the infamous story times at first 🤭
Haha no, sorry to disappoint! That's literally just my name, I couldn't come up with an orignal username and thought that the name Laura was common enough that it wouldn't reveal my identify (not that anyone cares!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was howling 😂😂😂

he looks like he’s about to go on strictly hahaha!!

I wonder if they’re on a (small size text) *GIFTED* baby moon 🙄😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I feel sick :sick: Spencer seems so creepy in this, he is actually a walking example of ‘the ick’.. also why does she pull herself back every-time they kiss? She looks disgusted (not that I could blame her)
Why does that tight top make his head look huge and his torso look tiny, I’m dying hahaha
306DC8A5-90D6-4371-BB5D-FE868B172453.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

I feel sick :sick: Spencer seems so creepy in this, he is actually a walking example of ‘the ick’.. also why does she pull herself back every-time they kiss? She looks disgusted (not that I could blame her)
She’s probably trying not to eat his face off with those massive lips of hers! I wonder what it’s like for spenny having to kiss those cement lips....

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how he doesn’t work though? If I had to spend all day everyday with my fiancé I’m pretty sure we’d kill each other! And it looks like the only other people they spend time with is her family! Why is spencer such a wet mop I don’t get it

Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread!

im watching the new video with Hugo. Spencer and Hugo’s mannerisms are so similar, like weirdly, so much they could be related. Does Hugo have learning difficulties? Is that something that’s ever been spoken about?
I think it was mentioned on here he has Aspergers.

Reactions: 1
Yes he is an annoying little bleep isn't he?
He mimics Imo far too much and is becoming like her, the way he talks and what he says. He shouldn’t have to change the person he is as it seems he has done a complete 180 to the person he was when they first met.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.