Imogenation #29 spennys a state,salads irate and we mustn't talk about grimos weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably trying to go for a natural , long loose curled hair look but it just looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't get why she's put extensions in for this specifically, it looks awful.

Love the way she's braced her body looking like she's holding spenny back in one of them, I have never seen a couple look so awkward. I desperately want to know what Spencer is thinking in that moment 😂 probably just white noise

Reactions: 6
Those extensions look awful - it's like she curled her hair and got it looking healthy and glossy...and then shoved straight, matted, dingy extensions on underneath

Oh ffs, please tell me she's not begged herself an In The Style collab 🙄😫
As if she’s got her poor huns thinking it’s a fashion collab/something actually exciting and it’s literally just a pregnancy shoot 🤣 She’s always such a letdown

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.