Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever does her lips should be ashamed of themself - no matter what a client asks for, nobody should leave with a baboon's back end attached to their face.
Yeah I was going to ask, I don't know much about filler... installers? Injectors? But wouldn't it be quite unethical to inject that much? I always find it crazy that some plastics surgeons doing boob jobs will attach enormous balloons to women that are going to sag horribly or cause issues long term, surely horrendous amounts of filler in someone's lips is even more imminently an issue? I would have thought there would be limits.

Still mad that she calls it lip scrub, she has the worst filler lips I've ever seen!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I was going to ask, I don't know much about filler... installers? Injectors? But wouldn't it be quite unethical to inject that much? I always find it crazy that some plastics surgeons doing boob jobs will attach enormous balloons to women that are going to sag horribly or cause issues long term, surely horrendous amounts of filler in someone's lips is even more imminently an issue? I would have thought there would be limits.

Still mad that she calls it lip scrub, she has the worst filler lips I've ever seen!
I think a good surgeon or filler technician (sorry, no idea of the correct word) would work with the client's face or body to enhance what they actually have without causing any risk of issues or making their client look silly, even if they've asked to go massive. I just can't believe that Imogen's inflatalips don't cause issues with speech and eating or problems with the muscles in the face from having to overcompensate all the time.

At the end of the day, she looks ridiculous and it's hard to believe anybody with a qualification would make somebody look this way.

Reactions: 10
B3218B52-DACC-445D-B569-97ECB14538FD.png

Just imo and spencer the hard workers spending their day shopping AGAIN and probably going out for lunch after. What a hard life they live.

I’m sure she’ll be struggling as to where the socks are in here too 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So after Imo put up that insta story (begging for freebies) asking where to get baby bits like socks, muslins, bibs etc Spenny puts up an insta story today of them in a shop - full of all the baby bits they need. Twats. How can people not see her for the liar she is?

9DC92CA6-98B8-4A6A-B809-820A755B982C.jpeg
0B4537FE-D9EC-495C-AE2E-A1AA2FCBFF80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
AF392A67-F84D-4E05-B309-5783C91DF0C9.png

I wish he would kindly duck off.

I think imo has told him to start posting more on his stories to get more engagement or something.

why doesn’t he tell us some of his goals to try and motivate people??? He literally does duck all !!!!!! but wants to be seen as this ✨positive motivational speaker ✨ because that’s what the influencer rule book tells you to do.

she also gives 0 fucks about her so called “business” so she’s not exactly one to look up to either.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
F3AF9C06-200F-4843-8022-AF2813E3A51E.png

This time she’s actually shouting out to Zoe in her copycat moment…when will she give it a rest???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How bleeping rude is she in the new vlog whilst they’re shopping and he’s on the phone voice noting someone and she sees her arse and gets all sarcastic because he’s taking two seconds out of his day from listening to her bullshit and she can’t even handle that. Let the man be! It’s around the 18min40 mark! So so so so rude. Imagine he spoke to her like that
Also why does she need a waterproof mattress protector for there bed? Wouldn’t she be changing the baby on a changing table or at least on a changing mat. Plus baby is a girl so wee doesn’t go everywhere like boys 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Soz I can't reply to the actual message because it was on the previous post, but I didnt diagnose hugo with ASD or speculate about it!!! His mum has made posts about him having aspergers on facebook. Not everyone shows the same traits

Reactions: 9
I’d really rather you didn’t do a video about your crappy makeup company 🤮
I’d bet my car that only a handful of people could be arsed to read through that. It has been my main worry through Covid though to be fair. Just hoping that her make up brand is ok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
085E4AAA-3073-4850-B7E5-8E2B6C62220E.jpg

3869F204-4E9D-4FFA-9704-3A68D1EE9704.jpg

I didn’t even notice the dress she had on because I’m so distracted by those baboon arse lips......they really are ridiculous.
0CED1A16-28E9-457A-A987-BD6CC9BA48B2.png

the amount she copies Zoe is insane! IMO probably thinks Zoe will be flattered, when it’s actually coming across creepy and weird now. And she’s not even subtle about it.
2C4B4B96-CBA9-48DF-8B3E-44004EBC35CB.png

here’s a thought Imogen, stop begging for your followers to send you free stuff (when you clearly have enough money to buy things yourself given how you have 1600 Starbucks a week) and maybe buy some extra baby bits and donate them to shelters/hospitals. Do something decent for once!!!!! She makes me so angry constantly begging for free stuff. She’s thinks she’s so entitled.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 573008
View attachment 573009
I didn’t even notice the dress she had on because I’m so distracted by those baboon arse lips......they really are ridiculous.
View attachment 573012
the amount she copies Zoe is insane! IMO probably thinks Zoe will be flattered, when it’s actually coming across creepy and weird now. And she’s not even subtle about it.
View attachment 573019
here’s a thought Imogen, stop begging for your followers to send you free stuff (when you clearly have enough money to buy things yourself given how you have 1600 Starbucks a week) and maybe buy some extra baby bits and donate them to shelters/hospitals. Do something decent for once!!!!! She makes me so angry constantly begging for free stuff. She’s thinks she’s so entitled.
She is such a bet isn’t she! I mean who doesn’t know where to buy bloody socks? Or leggings? Try a bloody shop like everyone else and stop begging for other people to send you free stuff! Not like she can’t afford it herself is it!

Reactions: 13
Oooo she’s using a clarins oil exactly like Zoe said she was in her most recent video…
3E6C9CD8-2BA1-41E2-893A-1836D2BFA1DF.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.