Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has actually made me unbelievably angry. There are terrible things going on in the world and she can’t even keep a story up to raise awareness!? And also deleting comments asking her to raise awareness? What the duck is wrong with her? bleeping bleep. I was tempted to message her about it but I won’t give her the satisfaction of posting the message on her insta story, claiming she’s being bullied. 😒
Honestly it made me so so angry too. A story expires after 24 hours but it was too difficult for her to keep it up. Yet she’s happy to spam everyone with mindless bullshit about wanting free stuff and her atrocious singing.

Anyway after she blanked my thank you about raising awareness and deleted the story, I messaged her saying “oops spoke too soon 🥴”.

Imo if you’re reading this you’re a disgraceful piece of tit hun ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good thing I took that screenshot as ✨ evidence ✨ before she deleted it. How is she so brainless to keep posting about needing help from the angels for baby bits when she could post ACTUAL causes and charities that need HELP or awareness of what is going on in the world right now. So much for using her platform. Didn’t think she coupd get any worse.

Reactions: 9
Oh duck OFF you fat lipped bleep. Definitely on the beg for freebies. It's actually disgusting behaviour. Imogen comes across as so bleeping tight in her videos. I dread to think how much she makes and for doing the bare bleeping minimum - endless Primark hauls and faking anxiety. Honestly makes me sick. I really hope she doesn't get sent any free stuff. She doesn't NOT deserve it.
Screenshot_20210512-202352_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Oh duck OFF you fat lipped bleep. Definitely on the beg for freebies. It's actually disgusting behaviour. Imogen comes across as so bleeping tight in her videos. I dread to think how much she makes and for doing the bare bleeping minimum - endless Primark hauls and faking anxiety. Honestly makes me sick. I really hope she doesn't get sent any free stuff. She doesn't NOT deserve it.
View attachment 571533
This has PISSED me off, I don’t even have kids but even I know you can buy these things from any bleeping store with a baby section. She was at the white company the other day, she SAW these items?! She’s literally saying “send me this stuff” without actually saying it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
All of those bits can be bought in any of the shops she’s already been to. She knows this. How can she feel ok knowing her 12 year old huns are out buying bits for her baby? My child has stuff that we’ve kept and look back going ‘grandma got you that’ but Imo and pups will be like ‘Olivia from Rotherham got you that, no, no idea who she is either baby girl! But it was free cos Mummy is the master at getting free things, just like Ben salad and dirty dee’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
All of those bits can be bought in any of the shops she’s already been to. She knows this. How can she feel ok knowing her 12 year old huns are out buying bits for her baby? My child has stuff that we’ve kept and look back going ‘grandma got you that’ but Imo and pups will be like ‘Olivia from Rotherham got you that, no, no idea who she is either baby girl! But it was free cos Mummy is the master at getting free things, just like Ben salad and dirty dee’
OLIVIA FROM ROTHERHAM 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The sad thing is she will get lots of freebies because of that post. That’s great hun, but with my kids for example; we had things from grandparents, people I’ve known since Uni, lovely neighbours, work colleagues and we thanked them personally or sent a thank you card. Maybe if she was a nicer person, she’d get things like but she’s beggy trash and her best friends are 13 year old huns who she has to ask to buy things for her. She’s already said she won’t be able to thank them. What a delight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 571533
As if she doesn’t know where to buy bleeping socks from.. who believes that tit.

duck off Imo, and when you get there duck off some more too.

Reactions: 19
As if she doesn’t know where to buy bleeping socks from.. who believes that tit.

duck off Imo, and when you get there duck off some more too.
Socks 😂😭 I actually can’t believe she has the balls to post this shite. She’s done about a million YouTube vids browsing the shops and looking at baby clothes and she expects people to fall for this

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was in Primark on her most recent video looking at baby clothes. Sooooo full of tit

Reactions: 15
She is a truly vile human being. Deleting the post about Palestine so her transparent BEGGING can get more engagement.

• Heart
Laughing at this reply Imo left to one of her subscribers on her latest video. 🤣 She says she’s not sure what she needs for baby. 🤣 Honestly this act of ‘help us we are new to this and have no clue’ is a joke. Even questioning that it will be colder when baby princess is here. 🥴

10661641-7FC7-48E4-8E28-9270F10209A4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Seriously how do her lips still look the same throughout pregnancy?? I thought they would have deflated by now

Reactions: 6
View attachment 571533
Oh duck off you beggy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 571533
Can spend half a mil on a house, go out for lunch multiple times this week, go to primark/b&m, doing ADs for company's yet she's begging for baby necessities. What an absolute horror show

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seriously how do her lips still look the same throughout pregnancy?? I thought they would have deflated by now
No i wouldnt say the deflate throughout pregnancy if that what you mean, even if she had them done a while ago the filler can still stay in your lips it varies from person to person. But if anything, ive hear before (not sure if its 100% true) that if you're pregnant and have lip fillers they can swell up even more.

For example, i have had my lips done 3 times before. And my lip filler goes down severly quickly. But in Imogens case, it looks like it holds a while.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she had her lips done when she had her ✨✨wisdom tooth ✨✨ removed as her lips were mega bruised

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Are her parents instawankers as well??

Whoever does her lips should be ashamed of themself - no matter what a client asks for, nobody should leave with a baboon's back end attached to their face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.