Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s going on about that oil and cream and she says spencer does her creams because it means “he gives back to me” like wtf.....?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hi Tattlers .. I have managed to keep my thoughts to myself until now as I wish no stress on any pregnancy for the babies sake... BUT I have never seen such a self-centred, deluded and indulgent pregnancy in my life ! What are these people on ? The beggy list is just unreal .. and the nonsense she spouts .. like most women I worked full time before and after the birth of my children. I NEVER used any creams or had half this stuff and my maternity clothes and most baby stuff was given second ( or third ! ) hand from friends and passed them on to other friends. They need to get a grip on reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It really bothers me that Spencer puts her oils and
Lotions on.. I don’t know why, it just irritates me 😂 she’s not so pregnant that she can’t reach her own legs

Reactions: 21
In those stories about the creams and lotions she’s going on about how she gets water retention in her legs AGAIN! She never spoke about this before she was pregnant so why does she constantly mention it now....😒 pull the other one Imogen.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her last ad she just said “I love using it on my under arms, and I love using it for baby”

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
does that mean she washes her belly? Does that mean she washes the baby that is not even born yet?
How can you turn an Ad about soap about being pregnant?

also wonder if the boiler is fixed yet LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
B27E12FC-D631-4AB4-BE1C-0C3BA1A23B2D.png

I asked the universe if spencer would duck off yesterday but it hasn’t happened yet... I will ✨trust the process✨ Thanks spenny

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Every time Imogen opens her massive mouth all that comes out is “Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, I’m pregnant, baby, baby, baby”.......

Reactions: 16
She’s a bleeping disgrace. NOT ONE POST to acknowledge Mental Health Awareness Week. But plenty of utterly pointless and stupid posts about giant water bottles and deodrant. #AD #AffiliateLink

• Angry
Reactions: 30
how the absolute fxxck will the soap shes advertising on insta be good for baby ....silly mare !

Reactions: 2
View attachment 573025
View attachment 573026

I didn’t even notice the dress she had on because I’m so distracted by those baboon arse lips......they really are ridiculous.
View attachment 573012
the amount she copies Zoe is insane! IMO probably thinks Zoe will be flattered, when it’s actually coming across creepy and weird now. And she’s not even subtle about it.
View attachment 573019
here’s a thought Imogen, stop begging for your followers to send you free stuff (when you clearly have enough money to buy things yourself given how you have 1600 Starbucks a week) and maybe buy some extra baby bits and donate them to shelters/hospitals. Do something decent for once!!!!! She makes me so angry constantly begging for free stuff. She’s thinks she’s so entitled.
Just the lips? I got startled when i saw the post 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time Imogen opens her massive mouth all that comes out is “Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, I’m pregnant, baby, baby, baby”.......
she even told a dude with road rage banging at their car .. im pregnant like he gave a fudge

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New video huns. Spencer surprised her. WTF is she wearing, looks like cotton wool. Title of video: HUSBAND SURPRISES PREGNANT WIFE WITH THE BEST PRESENT!!! As if we don’t already know they’re married AND pregnant. 🤦🏻‍♀️

0992495E-FFF9-4E27-8290-D6A9759AB205.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Right...OK...she is DETOXIFYING HER CHEST BECAUSE BOOBS HOLD A LOT OF TOXINS HUNS. Do they???? Do they though?? You all know I have a nutritionist huns! Did we know that huns? Anyway, apparently her nutritionist recommended she wrap her tits up in clingfilm. Something seems...not right here huns. Spencey has arranged for them to swim in a private pool. Bet it was GIFTED to grimmo after she contacted every swimming pool in the area begging for a freebie and then she pretended it was a gift from baby prince. Spencey said the pool is heated and 35°C. A quick Google suggests this is NOT a safe temperature for a pregnant woman. Pair of bleeping idiots.
Screenshot_20210515-102519_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210515-102505_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the end of the video Imo shows the baby clothes they were sent from a hun and she cries 😭 over the onesie with Robins on it. SWEARS she was going to surprise Spenny with the EXACT thing but postage from Etsy was too much. WHAT? Since when is money an issue Imo?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At the end of the video Imo shows the baby clothes they were sent from a hun and she cries 😭 over the onesie with Robins on it. SWEARS she was going to surprise Spenny with the EXACT thing but postage from Etsy was too much. WHAT? Since when is money an issue Imo?
But it’s alright to ask her 12 year olds huns to send her tit and pay for postage themselves. She’s awful

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just asking again as we know imogen likes to address things we mention here. What happened with spencers DREAM present of invisalign?! They got about £6k on treatment gifted - no update ever? No follow up video? Can't even find the video from when they visited the dentist once? Did the dentists not cry enough so they cut ties? I need to know! They 100% would have finished treatment by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.