Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope those poor cotton wool pads have found a nice new home in one of her giveaways

Reactions: 8

Imogen: “I only mention my pregnancy when it’s necessary and can’t be avoided or ignored, please don’t be triggered my sweet angel hunny buns”

Also Imogen: Uses “IM PREGNANT” as an excuse to why she can’t be bothered to do her hair whilst filming a literal hair tutorial

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She posted an instastory about the situation between the Palestinians and Israelis (I took the screenshot below a couple of hours ago) and she has since DELETED it. twit.

3A3E0A89-DADC-4A73-9C7F-C458EDC6AE66.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Did nobody realise her Mike n Ike lie 😂 this time Spencer bought them for her on Valentine’s Day when they had their first kiss!! Not for their first meeting. Aw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
back on the beg for free baby things... WE SEE YOU GRIMMO🥴

maybe she should stop spending her money on days out for food and drinks everyday and save up for her child 🤔😂

Its just plain desperate now 😭

Reactions: 25
Her story hahahah

Missing all the furniture and necessities

COULDNT BE MORE OBVIOUS SHES ON THE BEG!!!!!!

You can buy baby stuff in literally every supermarket why’s she being a dumb witch about it?! Also... GOOGLE.

Reactions: 26
Her story hahahah

Missing all the furniture and necessities

COULDNT BE MORE OBVIOUS SHES ON THE BEG!!!!!!

You can buy baby stuff in literally every supermarket why’s she being a dumb witch about it?! Also... GOOGLE.
she’s been buying clothes, so... I’ll take a crazy guess here but I think the baby socks, bibs, leggings and muslins just be where the baby clothes are angel. I know, it’s mind blowing!

Reactions: 12
She posted an instastory about the situation between the Palestinians and Israelis (I took the screenshot below a couple of hours ago) and she has since DELETED it. twit.

View attachment 571171
can’t believe I actually praised her for raising awareness, should have known it’s too good to be true 🥴🥴🥴

I actually sent her a message thanking her about speaking up about it and she bleeping READ IT and then deleted her story 😂😂😂 witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20210512_171824.jpg

Aw I'm gutted baby Prince isn't in his pilot costume again. Poor show spenny but gotta get that pregnancy content in eh

Edit: just realised they're not even watching it hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zoe keeps talking about that Oeuf cafe so of course our baby princess has to go there.... BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 571217

Aw I'm gutted baby Prince isn't in his pilot costume again. Poor show spenny but gotta get that pregnancy content in eh

Edit: just realised they're not even watching it hahahaha
That position looks uncomfortable as duck

how does he get paid for this? And once again they’ve made it about her pregnancy

Reactions: 17
Oh wow her new story saying what ‘bits she’s missing’

she may as well have said ‘angels you’re all sending me the same stuff, these are the things I actually need now’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh wow her new story saying what ‘bits she’s missing’

she may as well have said ‘angels you’re all sending me the same stuff, these are the things I actually need now’
I was so enraged by this!!!! Try google and then maybe some shops you stupid cow?! I nearly replied with a sarcastic answer but I need my daily hate watch so didn’t want to get blocked.

Reactions: 18
Baby princess filmed her effect of hate video over a week period.. supposedly. There was a packet of cotton pads she pulled out (after the shocking foundation fail) and they were in the exact same position in the background for the rest of the video. Hard to believe that was filmed over the whole week when that was their dining table too and they weren’t moved at all..
View attachment 570722
Oh wow thank you!

Reactions: 1
can’t believe I actually praised her for raising awareness, should have known it’s too good to be true 🥴🥴🥴

I actually sent her a message thanking her about speaking up about it and she bleeping READ IT and then deleted her story 😂😂😂 witch
This has actually made me unbelievably angry. There are terrible things going on in the world and she can’t even keep a story up to raise awareness!? And also deleting comments asking her to raise awareness? What the duck is wrong with her? bleeping bleep. I was tempted to message her about it but I won’t give her the satisfaction of posting the message on her insta story, claiming she’s being bullied. 😒

Reactions: 19
I find it really out of order that she’s on the beg for free baby stuff.. her “huns” are teenagers! So they’re paying for stuff out of their pocket money or perhaps have just started to get jobs and they’re spending it on her, when she clearly has enough money to buy these things herself.. buy your own tit ya ponce

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.