Imogenation #26 Up the duff with Spenny washing her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of previous thread:

- Imo is pregnant. 🤰🏻

- Grandad Peter in the form of a robin keeps popping up in videos (literally). Imo mentions him every chance she can get. 🐦

- ✨ She is more grateful than she ever was before. ✨

- The reaction video of them telling their families and friends consist of Imo crying a river. 😭 Dirty Dee cried a sort of puddle, Bensalad’s reaction: “get out of my garden” and “f*ck me sideways.” He always has a way with words in such special moments 🥴 Spenny’s family’s reaction was toned down. 😐 Spenny’s brother’s reaction was one of shock. 😮

- Imo uploaded an instastory of the time 11:11 saying she is forever grateful. Grateful for what hun? The clock? The time? ⏱

- Spenny is trying to go down the route of influencer/public figure. His instagram handle has casually joined Imo’s instagram handle on her videos. 🙋🏻‍♂️

- Imo’s posts on instagram and instastories are either pregnancy or baby related. 👶🏻 She keeps going on about being mumsy/a cool mum. 🆒

- Everyday she is ✨ grateful for something ✨ including keeping breakfast down because she knows so many women cannot. 🥴

- Wants the huns to appreciate her pregnancy boobs. Imo also sends Dirty Dee a photo of her boobs saying “look at these bazoooomers.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes she sent this to her mother (cringe) and yes she felt the need to share this with her thousands of followers (double cringe).

- Everything is because of being pregnant...Imo needs a wee - obviously pregnancy, Imo’s first birthday being pregnant, Imo’s moody one minute and then crying the next - of course it is pregnancy hormones. 🤷🏻‍♀️

- In her ✨ first pregnancy vlog ✨ Imo reads out a card from baby (written by Spenny) saying “who knew I could make my mummy even sexier than she was...” 😳

- Being pregnant is the new ‘I have a life threatening stomach condition’.

- Imo has JUST discovered that eyelash curlers curl your eyelashes. 👁👁

- In her video titled ‘2ND TRIMESTER BUMP UPDATE & FINDING CLOTHES THAT FIT.. Pregnancy Edition’, Imo says that NONE of her clothes fit her anymore or everything is too tight. 👖She is grateful to have work and upload videos as they have a baby on the way. 🥲 Gets distracted by magpies outside, talks to magpies and tells them to stay together + love each other. 🐧🐧

- On instagram stories she’s not complaining but explaining venting that they’ve not had hot water for 4 days. She’s pregnant, has a UTI, just wants a wash and is emotional 😭 Spenny to the rescue boiling water in a kettle 💦 He washed her 🧽 washed her hair/blowdried it, massaged and oiled her. 🧴

- Spenny is trying to be this positive, manifest, grateful guru like the next Vex King. Sorry Spenny you’re stuck with washing and oiling your baby hun bun and bump. 🧽🧴

- In their ‘OUR FIRST SCAN’ video, Imo and Spenny say they “cannot imagine waiting until the 12 weeks” for the first scan and hats off to anyone who does it. She received comments from people complaining that not everyone can afford a private scan. Imo uploaded an apology that she didn’t mean to offend/uspet anyone - they’re just ✨ so lucky and grateful ✨ they can afford an early private scan. 🤰🏻

- Imo and Spenny are becoming even more annoying with their constant waffling on about how blessed, grateful, amazing, unreal and overwhelming everything is. 😑

- At 15 weeks Imo things her boobs are enlarged, her legs are full of water 💦 her waist has absolutely gone (and it’s incredible), hips and shoulder gains 💪🏻 and Spenny rubs oils and cream🧴on her every day (bonding time with baby) and tells her how insane her body is.

- Still waiting for Jack the coffee machine man’s reaction video. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Wtf, I've had 3 babies and worked 45+ hours in a demanding job on my feet all day and didn't hold any water in my legs/ankles till much further on. I know everyone's different but I had to buy new shoes for wide feet just so they could fit me....
Where is all this water in her legs.. She looks NO different at all.

Reactions: 25
Can anyone explain the meaning of the "get out of my garden" reaction? I dont get its a good one or a bad one lol, I'm sorry, english it's not my native language but it doesn't seem something good for me :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain the meaning of the "get out of my garden" reaction? I dont get its a good one or a bad one lol, I'm sorry, english it's not my native language but it doesn't seem something good for me :LOL:
It is similar to the expression ‘get out of here’ which is just a common way for someone to express disbelief or shock. It does not mean to literally get out. 😁

Reactions: 6
Omg angels I’m SOOOO grateful (obviously)! My first ever thread title 🥳 a robin flew to my window and I just knew it was a sign 😇

Celebratory twix’s and mocktails (made in my dads kitchen) for everyone! 🥳
Did I mention I was grateful? xoxo
Social distancing OF COURSE! 🤪

• Haha
Omg angels I’m SOOOO grateful (obviously)! My first ever thread title 🥳 a robin flew to my window and I just knew it was a sign 😇

Celebratory twix’s and mocktails (made in my dads kitchen) for everyone! 🥳
Did I mention I was grateful? xoxo
You’re only allowed in your dad’s kitchen if every Tom, Dick, Harry and their retrospective lodgers are there hun hun xoxo

Has anyone seen Ben salads Instagram story? Some girl made him a cake and is singing happy birthday to him lol
It’s his lodger, and it’s so bizarre he’s ignoring her completely until she goes ‘I’m recording this’ then all of a sudden the phone goes and he’s so grateful 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re only allowed in your dad’s kitchen if every Tom, Dick, Harry and their retrospective lodgers are there hun hun xoxo

It’s his lodger, and it’s so bizarre he’s ignoring her completely until she goes ‘I’m recording this’ then all of a sudden the phone goes and he’s so grateful 😂😂😂
Omg please screen record for us angels who aren’t following him x

• Haha
Can she kindly shut the duck up? I don't think I've ever found somebody so irritating.
Im sorry i know we are in lockdown but how can your life be THIS boring? My slow Sunday suddenly feels so much more exciting knowing this is what she gets hyped about. Then again, is it because shes a narcissist that she assumes everyone else will find her getting a fanta interesting? "am i okay angels 😂😂😂" 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs Spencer couldn’t even go a bike ride today without pyscho Imo following him in the car😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.