Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked aswell and yes she’s cut it out SHOCK. Typical imo.

just like she didn’t get called out the other day for saying “mon gy ” :mad:

we can still see the people in the back tho angel
Yeah for me it says it was published 3 hrs ago (which would be 6pm) but she published at 5pm and on the last thread the evidence is from 5pm 🤔

I screen recorded a longer clip hun buns x
[/QUOTE
Stellar work! That attitude change is sublime!

Reactions: 8
duck sake man pisses me off so much seeing ‘influencers’ constantly breaking lockdown rules and trying to pass off that they’re setting a good example and abiding to them. Not seen my boyfriend of 4 years for months now but it’s okay for these people to constantly break them?! Like they could defo have done this igloo thing in their own garden without having to break rules surely?!

Reactions: 26
Do you know how you get it to play like this? 🤔 All my attachments always go weirdax and as downloads
Are you using a phone to screen record it? I screen record using my iphone and I’ll attach the file straight here. Sometimes it does not fit so I edit it down to a size where it will allow me to attach it here.

Reactions: 1
ALSO is Imo really telling us that the water filter isn’t the most magical surprise anymore????? You know that water filter that Spencer surprised her with and she had no clue but yet had an affiliate link for it. That water filter

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the new video, was she at salads house? Could the girls be his sugar babies, sorry typo I mean the lodgers that stay with him maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.