Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole video pissed me off.

going to someone else’s house where an events company came to build a bloody igloo to congratulate her for hitting 400k DURING a pandemic and national lockdown. Not exactly a milestone, fair enough being excited for 500k but I assume that her followers grow slow she gets excited for every 1k she gains.

who the hell are “the girls” in the background, not sure she meant to leave that in but thanks anyway imo angel hunny bun.

why does everything with influencers have to be these grand gestures with all these material things? Pisses me right off and is so predictable. They’re both so irresponsible.

Reactions: 35
Omg her most recent reel on IG🤢 her tongue literally doesn’t fit inside her mouth either I’ve just noticed that today😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
We’re all grateful for you! We’re so proud of you for all your hard work suggesting a title, you deserve this SO MUCH!
I am going to drink tap water to celebrate my thread title win because I cannot afford an expensive water filter like our humble and hard working Imo and Spenny.

So I was watching her YT video and couldn’t stand her anymore, then I was scrolling through the comments and found this. Imo even hearted it. Does this mean she may be pregnant 😲
She just shared this on insta stories. May not be relevant but..

CFCF5772-73A6-4C46-97B6-2987D808E2B4.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She definitely has a Saffron Barker thing .. Saffron 'surprised' Tyler with a simular ( but more classy ) set up on New Years Eve. Also, Saffron posted about watching ManU on twitter and guess what an hour later Imo is on about it ..funny I though Spencer was a Saints fan ! And guess what the Barkers went to MaciD's last week....

And yes the girls in the background .. how hilarious 🤣 😆.. assuming Salad has 'guests', then yes sorry Imo, you're no longer in his bubble and your NOT allowed in his garden ! And if he is in your support bubble and you can justify these 'girls' in Salads house, you may only meet if necessary, not sit in his garden for your pleasure ! PS .. PICNICS aren't allowed either.

But don't worry ... they never break the rules... so let's all go and drive around, take in the views, get takeaways and sit in our Parents gardens .. maybe Granny's too.

Reactions: 21
Also love the “thank you to any of you creating extra accounts to subscribe to me!” Well you technically don’t have 400k then do you :ROFLMAO:

what an absolute beg
literally this!!! How embarrassing... you don’t see other youtubers begging their 12 year old subscribers to make extra accounts 😭😂

Reactions: 13
When Spencer said 'Hello Hunnies' at the beginning of the vlog:sick::sick::sick:

I can't believe I used to feel sorry for the great big wet lettuce.....he enables Grimmo's behaviour and has nothing about him anyone.

Reactions: 18
how can Spencer say with straight face that she works hard 😂😂😂😂. Her content it literally stuck in 2015. Who does makeup tutorials anymore?! She’s never came up with an original idea in her life. But she’s right about thing she absolutely does not deserve it, even if she did buy them herself 😂 the things she’s lied about on her platform are disgustin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how can Spencer say with straight face that she works hard 😂😂😂😂. Her content it literally stuck in 2015. Who does makeup tutorials anymore?! She’s never came up with an original idea in her life. But she’s right about thing she absolutely does not deserve it, even if she did buy them herself 😂 the things she’s lied about on her platform are disgustin.
So what I’m wondering is does she have a job?? Like a 9-5 or even something part time? Or does he? How can they afford this lifestyle if she hardly makes any views per video??? I am intrigued

Reactions: 9
This whole video pissed me off.

going to someone else’s house where an events company came to build a bloody igloo to congratulate her for hitting 400k DURING a pandemic and national lockdown. Not exactly a milestone, fair enough being excited for 500k but I assume that her followers grow slow she gets excited for every 1k she gains.

who the hell are “the girls” in the background, not sure she meant to leave that in but thanks anyway imo angel hunny bun.

why does everything with influencers have to be these grand gestures with all these material things? Pisses me right off and is so predictable. They’re both so irresponsible.
Who’s house was it? Sorry I didn’t watch the video can’t be arsed when I saw her Recording her Fake crying , this girl has missing brain cells . When she finally hits 400.001 subs in few months she will have another big event

Reactions: 7
If it was at 20.56 she’s cut it out! I just went to watch and it just suddenly cuts to them at home?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
If it was at 20.56 she’s cut it out! I just went to watch and it just suddenly cuts to them at home?!
I just checked aswell and yes she’s cut it out SHOCK. Typical imo.

just like she didn’t get called out the other day for saying “mon gy ” :mad:

we can still see the people in the back tho angel

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.