Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when she was talking about her ‘anxiety’ all I could think is just because you worry about things does not mean that is anxiety!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
when she was talking about her ‘anxiety’ all I could think is just because you worry about things does not mean that is anxiety!!!
She really makes a mockery of those with genuine anxiety, obviously she can actually have anxiety but it doesn't seem to dramatically affect her life nor be constant. Even the thought of someone looking at me if I stood out (like the Nandos video) would drive me into an absolute state. 😭

Reactions: 16
30 seconds in... “I’ve had my stomach”
We all know you’ve got a stomach condition, but what does that even mean 😂

Reactions: 8
She says there’s nothing in her life giving her anxiety... that’s because you have a husband, you have your health, you have your nice house, you have a decent income, you have clothes and food on your table during this global pandemic when so many are struggling to get by and actually have real life worries and stress.

I find the way she goes on about having anxiety in regards to what youtube video to film or how some videos have higher views than others quite insensitive during a time like this pandemic, when people on the front line and key workers are working their hardest and in the most stressful of situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s disgusting, I just skipped through a few bits of the video to see what it was about and she says “my hair is sooo greasy it’s all sticking together” before she goes on her zoom call

ffs imo just have a shower it’s not like you’ve got anything else to do

Reactions: 16
She says there’s nothing in her life giving her anxiety... that’s because you have a husband, you have your health, you have your nice house, you have a decent income, you have clothes and food on your table during this global pandemic when so many are struggling to get by and actually have real life worries and stress.

I find the way she goes on about having anxiety in regards to what youtube video to film or how some videos have higher views than others quite insensitive during a time like this pandemic, when people on the front line and key workers are working their hardest and in the most stressful of situations.
View attachment 398126
'I'm making myself have anxiety', try having an anxiety condition, nothing has to happen for you to be anxious, some days you wake up and everything is just too much on your head and you can hardly breathe. I don't think she understands that feeling anxious sometimes (especially during a global pandemic when everything is unsure) =/= having anxiety. 😒

Wish I could eat porridge all day, not have to worry about interacting with people, and get paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She needs to be called out massively for constantly wearing clothes with tags and returning them/ selling them on!! It’s vile! And it can’t be comfy, what a strange girl

Reactions: 22
I can’t get over the amount of clothes they have... everywhere 😳

I hate the whole anxious about some videos not getting many views... stop guilt tripping your subscribers.

Reactions: 25
'I'm making myself have anxiety', try having an anxiety condition, nothing has to happen for you to be anxious, some days you wake up and everything is just too much on your head and you can hardly breathe. I don't think she understands that feeling anxious sometimes (especially during a global pandemic when everything is unsure) =/= having anxiety. 😒

Wish I could eat porridge all day, not have to worry about interacting with people, and get paid for it.
EXACTLY this! 🙌 The way she talks about mental health/anxiety/body image/diet/food is so misinformed and erratic. She is an influencer/role model but my God she really needs to sort herself out because her subscribers look up to her and aspire to be like her...

Reactions: 8
Is she actually moaning about videos not getting views???

Maybe start filming some more interesting content and you might do

Reactions: 28
When she’s on zoom to the huns and one is talking she’s doing her ‘yep... yep... yep’ with crazy eyes looking into space thing hahaha basically thinking ‘yeah can I talk again now’ like she does in videos with Spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m truly disgusted by the state of her house and even herself (mainly her hair and fingernails 🤮) , everything is just so dirty. When she showed her making that coffee her mug wasn’t clean at all, all the clothes on the floors and just thrown into the wardrobes id love to see the state of her bathroom 🤢 I don’t know how they can live in such filth. Personally I’m a bit of a clean freak so may seem worse than it actually is to me😂 You’d think since her job is to be in camera she would at least clean herself 😬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.