Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought her new video was about house renovations...she had to squeeze in something about her stomach and don’t get me started on the video thumbnail.
D5E5D5D5-E0C1-4699-8237-E30F86745D07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Imo your coffee won’t be 13p a day it’ll be 0.13p and also, you’ve gotta buy the coffee and the milk you dumb witch

Honestly angels, I’m howling at this video

wait til you get to the bit where Spencer talks about children who can’t drink clean water and how QUICK imo turns on the waterworks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imo your coffee won’t be 13p a day it’ll be 0.13p and also, you’ve gotta buy the coffee and the milk you dumb witch

Honestly angels, I’m howling at this video

wait til you get to the bit where Spencer talks about children who can’t drink clean water and how QUICK imo turns on the waterworks.
The waterworks were turned on and off within seconds! Perleeasseeee angel 🙄

I started counting how many times she said grateful and after 5 minutes I gave up. Cannot stand hearing her say that word every minute. Want to rip my ears off 😵
She’s so grateful for you watching angel x

Reactions: 4
Looks I’m in for a treat with this video angels 😂 gonna go make some popcorn....I’m so grateful for corn that pops

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh isolation boredom has lead to me watching Grimmo's new video. She has a tag hanging out the white jumper she's wearing 😂 can't wait to see that on depop:sick: she's honestly vile

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The way they behave I honestly can’t believe that she is 27 and he is 30. Like wtf the way they speak about making mood boards is like watching a primary school child doing a cut and stock activity. And then when she said about Spencer saying he would carry her to bed if she falls asleep, it’s like she has daddy issues

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh ya girl has Daddy issues alright, she has some weird deep rooted obsession with her childhood and her dad and is now projecting it onto Spencer and her relationship!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.