Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angels I’m 7 minutes into imo’s new video and I already want to put a gun to my head

I’m bleeping howling at her brows, can she not see that brow pencil is completely the wrong shade and she’s now given her tit brows some tit highlights? 😂

She also mentions her foundation is the wrong shade without having a panic attack and stopping the video.... how strange 🧐

Her face is so gaunt and her cheekbone indents are so pronounced 😳 the only thing that makes her face look fuller are those huge crusty vomit inducing sausage lips

Aaaaaaand she’s just said her hair is greasy.

I don’t know if I can carry on watching angels

EDIT: Oh duck off I pressed play again for my sins and she called a contour stick a hun. I can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh thank you, I’m great now though it’s coming up to 2 years since I left, with family support and therapy I’m doing fine. I couldn’t watch the Geoff and Yasmeen story line on Corrie because that just triggered it all and Imogen triggers me aswell. I know Spencer isn’t sat there with black eyes but abuse doesn’t always have to physical
Thankyou for sharing your story.

With regards to Spencer, I have seen a simular situation .. Spencer is probably such a people pleaser, conflict avoider that he doesn't yet recognise how detrimental to his own well being this will become in the future. I doubt he owns much, if any of the house, seems like a Bensalad / Imo project to me. I bet Imo suggests this like 'do you want to watch football, or 'are you going on a bike ride'. believing she is 'allowing' him to do what he wants .. but it will ultimately all be about her own agenda driven by her own emotional demands. She is probably a Narsastic Sociopath. Spencer is so isolated, seems like a decent guy, but sadly loosing the plot. I really hope after lockdown he doesn't quit his job to 'model'... or at the very least gets involved in a local sports club as that's his thing. And I hope he invests time in his own family relationships without Grimmo on tow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
0EE4808F-E967-45DF-929C-24DEF0191816.png

She must post a different brand of the same kind of hair stylers at least 3 times a week.

how do people genuinely find her interesting to watch???

Reactions: 15
Embarrassing that she has 400k subscribers, uploaded 4 hours ago and only has 6.7k views

Her views are so bad I can’t cope angels
She buys them!!! That’s why. They’re all bots! She would have made a big song and dance about it for weeks to sway everyone off. Instead of just randomly hitting 400k. Can see right through the witch

Reactions: 11
Imagine looking out your window to see slender man posing with your car or on the end of your drive. Sat on your doorstep. I’d be right out with a pan of water!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched her gifting asos video and I’m honestly dead at how OTT and FAKE this girl is. I then watched her uncomfortable questions with Spence as if she said “I’d just be so humbled if you subscribed”. This girl makes me sick. Calm down love

Reactions: 4
long time lurker here, but I’m a bit lost on the whole “Laura’s abortion” saga. I’ve watched all her storytimes but never heard her mention that part

Reactions: 2
long time lurker here, but I’m a bit lost on the whole “Laura’s abortion” saga. I’ve watched all her storytimes but never heard her mention that part
It was in her video called 'the aftermath' where she talks about the pregnancy. She has since cut it from the video but we all remember it being there. If you watch it now, you will notice a massive cut and jump in the story / editing so the point where the video doesnt really make sense anymore. I can get you a time stamp?

Edit: the timestamp of the cut is 17.40 in that video

Reactions: 13
Can someone PLEASE stop her and Spencer saying the word blessed every 30 seconds. It’s so bleeping irritating and insincere!

Reactions: 11
It was in her video called 'the aftermath' where she talks about the pregnancy. She has since cut it from the video but we all remember it being there. If you watch it now, you will notice a massive cut and jump in the story / editing so the point where the video doesnt really make sense anymore. I can get you a time stamp?

Edit: the timestamp of the cut is 17.40 in that video
Oh that’s interesting she cut it out! What was the original story? Thank you I’ll watch now!!

Reactions: 4
Oh that’s interesting she cut it out! What was the original story? Thank you I’ll watch now!!
I don't remember her exact words, but i remember her looking into the camera wide eyed like it was a juicy bit of gossip and then somehow making it about herself and how she is such a loving person, when in reality shes just disclosed the most traumatic experience of someone elses life. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
The original story was that Laura came running back to her after their fall out saying she was pregnant and needed an abortion. And ofc Imo took care of her despite what she had 'done' cause she's so amazing. Imogen also made some fucked remark about the guy in question, maybe that Laura never told him? Or that he had a girlfriend? Does anyone remember?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve just tried to watch that awful makeup video and I just can’t stop looking at those crusty DRY lips why are they so bad how is that not uncomfortable 😭😭

Reactions: 6
She is ridiculous. There’s definitely lots wrong with her. I sent my friend a picture of her and told her how she lies about lip fillers. She said “those lips are not real they’ve been puffed up”. Grimmo bleeping lies about everything. I feel sad for the young girls who think her look is natural and want to look like her. She’s a selfish little witch. I’ve never seen a YouTube video of someone exposing her, but I have a feeling it won’t be very long before it comes crashing down and other people realise how terrible she is.

I can’t stand her duck lips 👄

The original story was that Laura came running back to her after their fall out saying she was pregnant and needed an abortion. And ofc Imo took care of her despite what she had 'done' cause she's so amazing. Imogen also made some fucked remark about the guy in question, maybe that Laura never told him? Or that he had a girlfriend? Does anyone remember?
Yes i remember exactly what you are talking about but im not putting it publicly and please can no one else. I will message you.

This is more aimed at people new to the thread but can we remember that 'lauras' family never knew about this until they watched imogens videos. Disgusting girl.

Edit - can't message you for some reason can you try me?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.