Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i remember exactly what you are talking about but im not putting it publicly and please can no one else. I will message you.

This is more aimed at people new to the thread but can we remember that 'lauras' family never knew about this until they watched imogens videos. Disgusting girl.

Edit - can't message you for some reason can you try me?
Ah sorry you're right! Probs shouldn't have repeated this. I would delete but too late now. No need to message, I don't need to know :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wait, is she claiming that she use to be friends with DuaLipa? The same DuaLipa that doesn’t follow our angel on insta?
they just ✨drifted apart✨ angel, just like all her other baby gal bestie huns

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it’s true, but she doesn’t follow imo or reply to any of her beggy tweets over the years. It’s embarrassing really- look where dua is compare to imo 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.