Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she used pink/red eyeshadow in the “this needs to stop” and “the effect of hate” videos. No upset person would have time to do that, and it looks messy so it makes me think she wants to look really upset but fails terribly. Also, I’m gonna mention she likes to be an orange like Trump.

Reactions: 7
This girl kills me “my parents never used to let me nap as a child” why hasn’t she made this into a story time? I’d love to hear more about your fabricated, deluded childhood imo.

story time “my parents didn’t let me nap as a child because I was born blue. FOR WHICH I AM GRATEFUL”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This girl kills me “my parents never used to let me nap as a child” why hasn’t she made this into a story time? I’d love to hear more about your fabricated, deluded childhood imo.

story time “my parents didn’t let me nap as a child because I was born blue. FOR WHICH I AM GRATEFUL”
Shes absolutely obsessed with herself. Shes obsessed with being see as a child still. Everything about her has to be unique and special when in reality shes less than average. Shes obsessed with people from her past because she has an absolutely boring life, no creativity, no interests or passions except herself.

The day when it all comes crashing down is looong overdue. I think shes going to really struggle for content over this next lockdown.

Reactions: 19
Shes absolutely obsessed with herself. Shes obsessed with being see as a child still. Everything about her has to be unique and special when in reality shes less than average. Shes obsessed with people from her past because she has an absolutely boring life, no creativity, no interests or passions except herself.

The day when it all comes crashing down is looong overdue. I think shes going to really struggle for content over this next lockdown.
I cannot wait for the day that it comes crashing down. Her crappy eyelashes, her wasteful hauls, I’ve never known someone irritate me so much. She’s so unrelatable at this point I really don’t get who she’s appealing to... 1 min she’s trying to act her age and the next minute she’s talking about stuff that I can only imagine 13 year olds would be interested in. I’d be seriously worried if I had a daughter/sister that looked up to her

Reactions: 20
What a sad life you don’t allow yourself to nap... because as a child you were never allowed to nap? What did her parents just constantly shake her awake until it was “ bed time”
Like you’re an adult, take a bleeping nap if you want!🤷🏻‍♀️ Your sleep schedule is already tit apparently so it’s going to do duck all to you
Sorry I realise this is a weird rant...but what an absolute bizarre comment to make
Actually someone mentioned she wants to be seen as a child and this screams it like she’s 27 married has her own house but is afraid mummy and daddy will be annoyed she has a nap
She needs some serious therapy

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Has she ever explained what happened with her parents split? She’s mentioned it so much how awful it was, how much it affected her and there were lies involved (must run in the family lol)

Reactions: 7
What a sad life you don’t allow yourself to nap... because as a child you were never allowed to nap? What did her parents just constantly shake her awake until it was “ bed time”
Like you’re an adult, take a bleeping nap if you want!🤷🏻‍♀️ Your sleep schedule is already tit apparently so it’s going to do duck all to you
Sorry I realise this is a weird rant...but what an absolute bizarre comment to make
Actually someone mentioned she wants to be seen as a child and this screams it like she’s 27 married has her own house but is afraid mummy and daddy will be annoyed she has a nap
She needs some serious therapy
Hit the nail on the head! I legit thought this, so bloody bizarre she’s got some serious mommy/daddy issues and it’s clear she’s projected those issues onto Spencer who acts as a father figure towards her. She is 27!!! Not a child, it’s sooooo odd and Spencer enables her

Reactions: 22
If ‘the beach walk was yesterday’ why did pups have the same beach walk pics posted at almost exactly the same time? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imo’s not complaining but explaining about not being able to sleep. In her first story she says she didn’t sleep until 5am but on the next story she says Spencer woke up with her at 3:30am. How can you wake up if you didn’t sleep until 5am? And we all know you woke him up you selfish twit.

View attachment 383755View attachment 383754
Why does everything she say have to be qualified by ‘because my parents...’ She is obsessed with convincing us her parents were amazing - is she trying to convince us or herself!!

Reactions: 16
Couldn’t be me 🤡 thin and chronically ill people are allowed to wear tight clothing, doesn’t mean they’re promoting EDs
Did you get bored of taking the piss out of hinch and all of a sudden find yourself on mad Imos thread taking the moral high ground? Ill see you out babes 🚪x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did you get bored of taking the piss out of hinch and all of a sudden find yourself on mad Imos thread taking the moral high ground? Ill see you out babes 🚪x
She hasn’t been seen since she entered this thread....let that be a warning to anyone who comes in here trying to defend the bleeping prick 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.