Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D9442E5E-A422-4E2F-83EC-11C8F1EB32B3.jpeg

Her new video... I refuse to believe this isn’t a “i did my makeup badly to see how my husband reacts” video!? WTF i don’t know what’s worse the eyeshadow, the bronzer or the freckles

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 383096

Her new video... I refuse to believe this isn’t a “i did my makeup badly to see how my husband reacts” video!? WTF i don’t know what’s worse the eyeshadow, the bronzer or the freckles
I was literally coming here to say I wonder if Spencer thinks she’s done another doing my makeup badly video. That blush is something else

Reactions: 2
2k views in an hour ....... absolutely dreadful numbers for someone who's just hit 400k!

Reactions: 21
Imo please get some god damn lip balm!
Just looking at her lips make mine shrivel up 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Angels, she’s singing on her story again. I can’t cope. Not complaining just explaining huns xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t deal with the dry, crusty lips in the new video. Is she taking the piss or does she genuinely not see how dry they are?

Reactions: 7
The fact she has to say every time something is GLUTEN or DAIRY free drives me mad
Yeah I always read it in her annoying over pronouncing voice now

I can’t deal with the dry, crusty lips in the new video. Is she taking the piss or does she genuinely not see how dry they are?
They’ve just been scrubbed too hard with the lip scrub angel xxx

Reactions: 9
Only 2 mins in but why does she INSIST on always saying “I’m not a beauty guru... I’m so rubbish... I know nothing about make up” btw I detest the way she says rubbish aswel.

how are people suppose to trust your shitkits if you’re openly admitting you know nothing????. So obviously you just private labelled something and put no effort or thought into it.

Reactions: 11
Oh honey you don't need a special frother for almond milk you don't see costa whipping out the special frother when you order you coffee with 20pumps of laxatives in do you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone else not sleep at the moment ? I just CANNOT sleep!!!!

maybe because all you live off is coffee !!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.