Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 mins in she already said meat makes her stomach bad and she doesn’t watch the new because of anxiety- she’s the biggest Betty bullshitter I can’t.

Ahhh now she’s saying we were projecting on her because we were unhappy in lockdown. Imo hun we don’t like you because you’re not a nice person you’re fake and we know it and all the youtubers know it. It’s nothing to do with us projecting luv.

Reactions: 18
I can’t cope with this stupid bleeping witch anymore 🤣🤣🤣

What is her obsession with the world grateful all of a sudden the dipsy twit

Reactions: 2
I’m only a few mins into her new video but she’s talked about when she was younger her family would have ‘one big holiday’ a year, either skiing in Canada or Florida. I’m sorry but she’s banged on so much in her previous videos about her upbringing being fairly poor and how she didn’t have much... erm hun, you went to private school and abroad on holiday every year. That’s not poor, that’s a good start in life. I don’t get why she’s ashamed of this and tries to pretend otherwise? If she can warp a simple aspect of her life like this to suit her ‘poor little me’ narrative it just shows that she must exaggerate other aspects of her life too!
I embarrassingly use to be a Hun years ago and honestly believed her story times but I started to feel that something wasn’t right when she always seemed to be the victim. I soon realised she was the issue and the glass shattered.... and here I am on tattle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
i have never even wrote in here I'm just a lurker but I'm a few minutes into her video and I could actually be sick I cant watch anymore her tongue is so crusty she looks like her breath stinks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I’ve posted similar before but the difference in views is hilarious. Imos upload schedule is the same as Elle Darby I swear.... LOOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE. I hope it takes her til 2022 to get those extra 700 followers

2BFA7B65-C12A-4F33-9369-2F78CEA6AB1E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
came across a screenshot of a picture of imogen with her uni flat mates, they’re all tagged has anyone ever messaged them about her storytimes?!

Reactions: 5
I was wondering hunnies when the awards ceremony for the poll will be? Because I would really like to write an imo inspired speech and speak on behalf of her. I'd be so grateful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was wondering hunnies when the awards ceremony for the poll will be? Because I would really like to write an imo inspired speech and speak on behalf of her. I'd be so grateful
I won’t be able to attend princess as I will probably have a problem with my deadly stomach condition but I am just grateful I have a stomach that is deadly as some people don’t even have a stomach. Have a twix and a mocktail on me babygirl xox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know imogen reads here so I’d really like her to consider this when she’s on her next preach. Her video was really upsetting, it’s too black and white to suggest that you be grateful for the bad things that come your way. That might be easy if the those bad experiences are tedious, but actually consider what people are going through, it’s all fine and well to make a throw away comment like “people are going through worse than me, they’re people dying” this is purely damage control in case she’s accused of being self consumed.
Should I be grateful my parent was diagnosed with a terminal illness this November, lockdown and my mental illness seem so trivial now.
Sorry to rant guyss

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
came across a screenshot of a picture of imogen with her uni flat mates, they’re all tagged has anyone ever messaged them about her storytimes?!
I don’t think people should message old friends, they probably just want to be left alone. They’ve been through enough in life having to live with Imo for a start.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think people should message old friends, they probably just want to be left alone. They’ve been through enough in life having to live with Imo for a start.
oh i agree, I would never dream of doing that personally but I know what some people are like so thought surely someone has by now

Shes pissing me off. We've got a stay at home order but she's been out the last 2 days. Fair enough she was in a supermarket yesterday so might have been doing a big food shop (yeah right) and again today she's in a cafe! Stay home!!

Reactions: 24
Did anyone watch Black Widow on Channel 4 the last couple of nights?
That's deffo Imo in a few years when Spenny runs a mile and the constant faking illnesses, it's just Imo all over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys for my sins I decided to put on Imo’s “what I got for Christmas” video and she’s bleeping grateful for every bleeping present I can’t cope.

She’s just blamed water for her body not working properly, I’m bleeping deceased what is wrong with this girl 🤣 and she’s so GRATEFUL for her water purifier

At this point I’m grateful for the close button on my browser 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes pissing me off. We've got a stay at home order but she's been out the last 2 days. Fair enough she was in a supermarket yesterday so might have been doing a big food shop (yeah right) and again today she's in a cafe! Stay home!!
Also surely if she did have all these things wrong with her she would be choosing to stay home, the supermarket near me has introduced the one person per household rule again and because I have Asthma im not going, if her stomach and immune system was as crap as what she says, there’s no way she would be going out unnecessarily.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Black Widow on Channel 4 the last couple of nights?
That's deffo Imo in a few years when Spenny runs a mile and the constant faking illnesses, it's just Imo all over 🤣
I was pissing when they said she has munchasens and said to my fiance thats was imos prev thread title was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.