Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not actually watched yet to hear what she says, but Imogen is talking about trolling and her breakdown in this vid (ie us lol), link here with timestamp to when it starts (11 mins in):

Reactions: 2
On the beg for more subscribers I see 🤣 gosh she really is desperate! She has 110% got an eating disorder. As someone who has had one before and really suffered I can see all the traits of it. Her face in her latest video looks so thin and scrawny 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s so dehydrated her lips are crusty and her tongue has indents from her teeth. She’s bleeping gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Pointless video. Talks about her highs and lows fake anxiety/panic and what a tit year it has been for so many but then proceeds to talk about how she managed to go on her honeymoon trip to Florida/Bahamas, went to the Brits, went to Italy, saw her family multiple times, bought a house, relaunched her shitkits. She also has a dictionary of favourite words you hear multiple times in the video: grateful, manifest, honest, lucky, amazing, blessed, anxious.

Imo also says her and Spenny have stopped eating pork since swimming with them in Bahamas but she doesn’t eat much meat anymore as there are certain things going on with her stomach recently - that’s another storytime!

Reactions: 15

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaa *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHA 😭😭😭😭 I can’t cope. We know where Hugo bee gets his mad skillz from !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
HEr face is so gaunt in the new YT vid its making her lips look so inflated . Weird, need dissolved

Reactions: 7
I remember she said in a video once she physically couldn’t be vegan because if she didn’t eat meat she couldn’t really eat anything and she wouldn’t get protein; as vegan proteins have gluten or wheat or something in that she can’t have... now she’s got stomach issues with meat? So what can you eat then Imo? She’s making excuses to fuel her eating disorder or an excuse to just get skinny for worry

Reactions: 18
I remember she said in a video once she physically couldn’t be vegan because if she didn’t eat meat she couldn’t really eat anything and she wouldn’t get protein; as vegan proteins have gluten or wheat or something in that she can’t have... now she’s got stomach issues with meat? So what can you eat then Imo? She’s making excuses to fuel her eating disorder or an excuse to just get skinny for worry
They stopped eating pork since swimming with pigs in Bahamas 😂

When people saying she is posting so many skinny photos of herself for a body check - what is a body check?

When people saying she is posting so many skinny photos of herself for a body check - what is a body check?
🥺 i wish i didn’t know lol
it’s basically where you just look at ur body and make sure it’s looking the way you want to but quite obsessively and you specifically like pick out bits you don’t like
not sure if that makes sense lol

Reactions: 4
Hi guys ex-hun here! I've been catching up on previous threads (currently on thread 9). It's SO EMBARRASSING that I used to believe her lies.😳 As a 16 year old I looked up to her a lot. Thanks so much guys for spreading awareness and calling her out.
Sidenote: I find it so cute that you guys are like a little family here

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi guys ex-hun here! I've been catching up on previous threads (currently on thread 9). It's SO EMBARRASSING that I used to believe her lies.😳 As a 16 year old I looked up to her a lot. Thanks so much guys for spreading awareness and calling her out.
Sidenote: I find it so cute that you guys are like a little family here
We’re the most loving family on the internet you know

I was trying to find Imo with a big smile to put but I paused here and it made me piss so I’ll insert this pic instead

9ED2506E-A7CD-45BD-B39F-544988831C0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.