Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 10 year old daughter is bigger and more womanly than her 😂 she is so skinny and has absolutely no shape
Genuinely my 12 year old step daughter is exactly the same size & build as Immo! They look alike actually.. But I mean she’s 12. And it’s fine for her to be thin, she eats SO much and it’s also okay for her to be on tiktok cos she’s a young kid- but Ims needs to give it a rest!

Reactions: 4
Genuinely my 12 year old step daughter is exactly the same size & build as Immo! They look alike actually.. But I mean she’s 12. And it’s fine for her to be thin, she eats SO much and it’s also okay for her to be on tiktok cos she’s a young kid- but Ims needs to give it a rest!
Kids need to be 13 to be on TikTok.

Reactions: 1
They’re supposed to be yes but I work with 10/11 year olds and most of them have it 😔 you can’t stop them but you can at least persuade them to make it private. Imo’s sisters never used to be but I think it is now
I also work with children and aware that many under the age of 13 are on there. It’s worrying as there are many predators on there that can take advantage of them. :confused: If I remember right someone on a previous said she had made the profile private.

I didn’t actually know, as all kids here use it (I live in Scandinavia) - but still Immo dancing on tik tok is way too cringe😬
Imo is cringe but she thinks her dancing is UNREAL 🤪

Reactions: 1
They’re supposed to be yes but I work with 10/11 year olds and most of them have it 😔 you can’t stop them but you can at least persuade them to make it private. Imo’s sisters never used to be but I think it is now
I was going to say, my 12 yr old step daughter and her entire friend group use tik tok as do the kids younger than them. But actually my point was more than Immo looks and acts like a child 😧

I drift in and out of following Imogen’s threads but just saw her story and audibly gasped. Her head doesn’t even look like it belongs to her body, she is dangerously small and doesn’t even look like her age. Wow I cannot get over this. How can her family and friends sit by and watch her body go like this?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She looks awful.

Just realised how much better my life is since she blocked both of my accounts, thanks Imo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.