Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like he’s reading from a script in his story? The lack of enthusiasm as well, sure he rolled his eyes 😂 he’s had enoughhh

Reactions: 8
I've mentioned this on here before but I mind the time she like my comment on her insta and I was buzzing for a solid week, wish I could go back and slap some sense into that poor uneducated hun. Ah well, we've all seen the light wont be long before the rest of them do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anyone that hasn’t already please unsubscribe right now just for LOLs.... easily 1k people with the lurkers on here 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't worry about it being on random peoples doorsteps ... I think she has decided to 'get her legs out' on the steps of the local Hebrew Synagogue .. mostly frequented by the over 70's ... and believe in dressing modestly ... not to mention tier4 or lockdown ( I doubt photo taken today )...
She is aswell… just sent this to my groupchat (I’m orthodox Jewish and so are all my friends) and while i’m not personally super observant or offended by this,my friends are and have said how disrespectful it is. The synagogue is super important in our community, and in orthodox communities, so is modest dressing/tzniut and its taken VERY seriously and is a law. I doubt she knows what she’s done is a bit disrespectful, but i guess a strict christian may feel the same (I cannot speak for christians) if a non-christian was doing this outside a church? i’m not sure though, Jewish culture is constantly disrespected and hated upon and it’s getting scary to be Jewish, so we are much more protective of who we are and our culture than maybe a Christian would be of theirs, but still. Think before you post Imogen

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Huns just updating my CV, do we think putting on there being an active member on tattle life is acceptable, I was thinking of even including a link to a clip of myself wearing red eyeshadow and crying about how grateful I am that the person viewing my CV was even born?

ETA: this one goes out to Imo for talking that much shite I am now upgraded to active 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Huns just updating my CV, do we think putting on there being an active member on tattle life is acceptable, I was thinking of even including a link to a clip of myself wearing red eyeshadow and crying about how grateful I am that the person viewing my CV was even born?

ETA: this one goes out to Imo for talking that much shite I am now upgraded to active 🤣🤣
Only if you put some purple eye shadow on your arm and say you have a bruise and your partner cried when he saw it

Reactions: 9
'I'm so grateful', 'I know I'm not the best YouTuber'. Honestly so sick of her fake grateful, self deprecating act. She is so manipulative and everything about her is as fake as her banana boat lips.

Reactions: 30
The 2 of them look absolutely out their tits and spenny looks like he just can't be arsed with imo. Petition for spenny to come to the dark side and share what imo is truly like x

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has been said as im sooo beyond but

I bet she did this video because Elle darby bought one of her subscribers their wish list on asos! She’s sooooo original ...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.