Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Top 3: Imo’s most deranged moment of 2020

• Hugo is a reincarnated dog

• Wisdom-tooth saga, including claiming the dentist cut her with pliers and cried

• Sex scene tik tok

• Starting on a rival player at Spencer's football match

• “The Effect of Hate" video, including the red eyeshadow, foundation, cotton pads, fake panic attacks

• Faking her Mind donation until being called out

• Eating Oatabix “all the time” til someone said it wasn’t gluten free then saying it hurt her stomach

• Pretending that she's no longer able to say "hello hunnies" and the freaky staring into space

• Having a panic attack on camera when Spenny was out with friends which meant he had to return home

• Claiming to have 'hundreds of panic attacks every single day'

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

treelaptop

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been said as im sooo beyond but

I bet she did this video because Elle darby bought one of her subscribers their wish list on asos! She’s sooooo original ...
She 1000% did, you know she’s lying about something when she talks about it as soon as she started the vid she said she came up with it. No she didn’t hahaha.

Also the Elle one really spoilt the girl she got them loaddsssss. But she only spent £30 on them. She should of just got one person something or got them something from amazon.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
She 1000% did, you know she’s lying about something when she talks about it as soon as she started the vid she said she came up with it. No she didn’t hahaha.

Also the Elle one really spoilt the girl she got them loaddsssss. But she only spent £30 on them. She should of just got one person something or got them something from amazon.
On the Elle Darby thread, someone worked out how much it all cost and if I remember correctly it was almost £200 worth of stuff. Imogen is cheap. What's the great idea but doesn't have the money because she put it all in her god awful house :LOL:

She went OVERBOARD saying she did it first. but I'm laughing because Elle Darby LITERALLY DID IT FROM THE SAME TWEET FROM ASOS.

god, Imo pains me.

Clairer86

You have a friend called Giorgina now? Stop with the lies imo hunView attachment 387497
Wow her face, she looks awful- really poorly. But i really dont know if she has geniune issues or whether she is loving the attention and knows exactly what she is doing. I feel so sad for all her young 12/13 year old fans who think she looks normal, and who want to look like her.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks