Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her story the other day they did a little quiz and the quesrion was 'biggest planet in our solar system'.. They both said the sun... She was privately educated... Words fail me
Haha to be fair I was privately educated and I wouldn’t have a clue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she has an ED. I've noticed her hair has gone very thin in places in comparison to her older videos from a few years ago. Could be from extensions tho so but an ED defo affects your hair
I might be imagining it but didn't she say she had alopecia a few years ago?

I dont know much about gastroparasesis but please can someone inform me how going to a&e can help? Is there much they can do?
Likely just IV pain relief and anti-sickness or IV buscopan. When she’s posted insta/YouTube videos of her in A&E she is usually discharged and doesn’t get admitted

Reactions: 2
Killing you off yet you’re jumping round on your balcony like a numpty every week lol
What an inappropriate choice of words there, while a pandemic is actually to quote Imogen’s killing people off.

Reactions: 6
Im not saying there is ANY domestic abuse going on in their relationship, but if there was it works both ways. Just because hes a "grown man" doesnt mean he will feel able to stand up for himself if shes stopping him from seeing his family. 🤷‍♀️

This family member i found didnt follow him or imogen, which i found strange as they were clearly close before hand. I dont think imogen liked his lifestyle and was probably quite patronising with the whole not drinking thing and the family decided to not be involved
Spencer just seems like such a doormat. He’s a big gormless idiot. Have you noticed the amount of times Imogen will say something and he’ll just repeat the exact same thing immediately afterwards. Makes me vom. He’s honestly pathetic and she is 100 percent controlling and manipulating him. She is such a toxic person, I don’t know how anyone can stand her. All these ‘huns’ she has. Most of them are children and the ones that are ‘adults’ must have some sort of mental deficiency.

Reactions: 25

Yel

Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
The people that say that are usually the worst people themselves. It's very much be kind to me. Be kind is just used to shut down criticism.

Should annual reviews at work all be cancelled because hearing any criticism on our work is mean? 🙄

Reactions: 25
Like talking about another womans traumatic abortion to hundreds of thousands of strangers and profiting off the youtube revenue? SO KIND

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe you should think twice before commenting on here. You clearly haven't been kind in your younger days....Saying boys are ugly and there's no way to hide that.
You disgust me.

Reactions: 16
I call bullshit that she has ever been asked where her cupids now is. Not everyone has one, I guarantee no one asked her that.
I call bullshit that she has ever been asked where her cupids now is. Not everyone has one, I guarantee no one asked her that.
Exactly, instead they’ve asked “why are you lying about getting lip filler” and she’s like oh no I need to twist this or my ‘huns’ will realise what a delusional insecure attention-seeking little liar I am so it becomes “they asked me where my Cupid’s bow was” like actually shut up please. What an embarrassment. Everything she posts screams PITY ME! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Imo angel babyprincess, I thought you wasn't interested about what people say on a gossip site? 👀 maybe you should practice what you preach i.e. being kind. I'm pretty sure it's not kind to sell depop items as 'never worn' when you're wearing it in the photo. Hope you wash them before they are sent seeing as you're always bragging about how you haven't showered:sneaky:

Reactions: 17
She clearly writes his captions (this is only one example) 🥴 like what is this? Only Imogen could write something as cringe as this. He probably doesn’t even have the password to his own account. Like she’s 100 percent a control freak. And also, how come Spencer’s NEVER with his friends. Never posts pictures with his family or literally anyone other than Imogen. 🚩 🚩🚩🚩

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.