Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why delete when people name it then or ignore when people ask! Some hunbunzzz will genuinely want to know!

NOPE! I’ve never heard her say them. But tbh I haven’t watched all the videos but they’re certainly not at the start of them!
I posted yesterday what they are she named all 3 in her first stomach condition video!

Reactions: 6
This will just be another boring video of her denying anything slightly interesting and trying to prove how real and relatable and married she is 😴

Reactions: 13
They have the bleeping weirdest co-dependant relationship I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 12
I mean completely different story but Soph normally tells her viewers every time she does a makeup video, that she has oily skin (in case anyone new is watching her) Why can't Imo have some common sense and realise there's a whole bunch of new viewers who have never heard her mention it...

Reactions: 8
She blocked me from asking about her lips and being on Juno Aesthetics "Hall of Fame". I wonder why she so adamantly denies having fillers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This will just be another boring video of her denying anything slightly interesting and trying to prove how real and relatable and married she is 😴
I know, it annoys me that the tag line is "and I HAVE to answer them". No you will pick and choose what you want to answer and absolutely none whatsoever will be juicy.

Reactions: 10
Why’s she so touchy about her lips?!

If it’s true aswell that none of Spencer’s friends could mention her lips when they met her then I think she’s actually got a complex about them 😂
Hun, you chose to have them like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imogen... Cyclical vomiting.. Aka When Dr's can't prove you are bulimic. You constantly mention you eat loads, why do you need to say that? Is that because you aren't and you are trying to hide it
To all posters - that's my experience of cyclical vomiting only, I apologise if I'm being ignorant towards it.

Reactions: 8
Wow back when hunny bun princess baby liked to swear and also wasn’t such a lovely person who supports all women what they do with their looks - agreeing she looks awful by getting surgery. Oh princess hunny what a hypocrite you are... hi by the way!
What have you got to say about this then baby princess... because we all know you’re visiting us here, regularly 😂😂😂 Not such a sweet little hun after all, are you.

Oh you guys... some more tweets from sweet baby princess that has always been a girls girl and believes in everyone being kind. The irony of talking about girls having visible ribs and calling themselves fat... almost like how she mentions being bloated in every stomach video.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh you guys... some more tweets from sweet baby princess that has always been a girls girl and believes in everyone being kind. The irony of talking about girls having visible ribs and calling themselves fat... almost like how she mentions being bloated in every stomach video.
That boy one is actually disgusting. Shame on the witch.

Reactions: 15
Those tweets are vile for a "princess baby angel", she doesnt even have the excuse (not that it is one) that she was too young to know any better. Those tweets are from 2015, the girls 27 so she was gone 20, a grown arse woman🤡
I dont believe her bullying storytimes are TOTAL bullshit, but shes deffo warped the truth about how innocent she is🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Those tweets are vile for a "princess baby angel", she doesnt even have the excuse (not that it is one) that she was too young to know any better. Those tweets are from 2015, the girls 27 so she was gone 20, a grown arse woman🤡
I dont believe her bullying storytimes are TOTAL bullshit, but shes deffo warped the truth about how innocent she is🤷‍♀️
exactly, I'm 20 and could not even think to tweet something like that

When she says she wears things more than once and when she's had enough she'll get rid of it so sell it on depop etc. Does this mean she wears them more than once (probably in public) and leave the tag on, and then advertise it on depop as 'worn once'?
Baby girl is disgusting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.